EA Forums - Banner

Weird goings on with the game

Feeder towns. :lol::lol::lol: People who can be bothered with this make me lol a lot. :lol::lol::lol: It's a game, play it in the spirit with which it is supposed to be played rather than trying to manipulate your way to digital wealth that is worthless. :lol::lol::lol:

Replies

• glenowicz890
    38 posts
    edited December 2013
    Feeder towns. :lol::lol::lol: People who can be bothered with this make me lol a lot. :lol::lol::lol: It's a game, play it in the spirit with which it is supposed to be played rather than trying to manipulate your way to digital wealth that is worthless. :lol::lol::lol:

+1 :D

I just trick my girlfriend. Friends and relitives to play. Feeder towns are for people with no friends. Lol
  • drew3rdof3
    104 posts
    edited December 2013
    I was visiting people not that are not my neighbors just a few minutes ago. Earlier today, I also watched my characters walk on the water past my town boundary off the screen where I could not see them. Before that, I received a noticed that my town had too many gift bags about a half hour after I cleared all of them.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    see I don't consider my other 2 towns "feeder towns". I put effort into designing all 3 different from each other and all 3 are equally important to me. Also as a free player it's a great way to get more premiums
  • Hendri1992
    285 posts
    edited December 2013
    What is a "feeder town?"
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hendri1992 wrote:
    What is a "feeder town?"
    its a second town u use to tap ur main town like for ex. A extra tap on corns and such and deposit gifts in events etc.
    if u only have one smartphone tough good luck logging in and out of the two towns!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2013
    drew3rdof3 wrote:
    I was visiting people not that are not my neighbors just a few minutes ago. Earlier today, I also watched my characters walk on the water past my town boundary off the screen where I could not see them. Before that, I received a noticed that my town had too many gift bags about a half hour after I cleared all of them.

You can have only so many gift bags & presents. Mine have walked off too. They come back in a bit lol
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2013

I just trick my girlfriend. Friends and relitives to play. Feeder towns are for people with no friends. Lol
    As funny as that is, I can't help get over how you had to trick others to play this game for personal benefit :P that's the joke in the situation. :D
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited December 2013

Aren't we all holograms in a vibrating, electrical universe. Real wealth is worthless too. Only our imaginations give it significance.
  • glenowicz890
    38 posts
    edited December 2013
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

As funny as that is, I can't help get over how you had to trick others to play this game for personal benefit :P that's the joke in the situation. :D

Well when this game was ios only I had my friend almost convince me to get a new phone. Lol he convinced me and2 others to start tapping. And now I can only return the favor by intruducing people to the game. It not a trick if they like it. Lol. But yeah it is quite funny.
  • dtj507
    98 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yeah this happened to me. 'Bags from the sky' just kept falling. :shock: YaHoo! I thought, merrily tapping away like crazy till my son said 'have you not noticed that your gift bag number had been set to zero?' Argghh! At the time I had about 50,000! Anyway, I shut it down and luckily when I logged on again everything was back to normal! Just one of those silly little glitches, luckily didn't lose any donuts :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.