EA Forums - Banner

Name That Movie!!!

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    UjNBQNB.jpg

Took me a while to figure this out, as I've never seen this (as well as most movies I try to guess in this thread).

My guess for this is:
    The Pope of Greenwich Village

Great job. I figured it was fitting since we were on a bit of a Mickey Rourke kick.

Haha, thanks. I knew it was Burt Young, but it took a minute to figure that was Mickey, lol.

Switching gears a bit....

movieror.jpg
  • ceral_kill515
    16 posts
    edited February 2014

movieror.jpg[/quote]

Losin' It

If I'm right, it is unfortunately because I have seen this movie.
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited February 2014

Losin' It

If I'm right, it is unfortunately because I have seen this movie.

You're absolutely correct! :thumbup:
  • ceral_kill515
    16 posts
    edited February 2014
    Breaking%20Away%20pic%202.jpg
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited February 2014

Breaking Away?
  • ceral_kill515
    16 posts
    edited February 2014

Breaking Away?

Correct
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    df39e00e-e91f-4b0c-ad65-c982774701da.jpg
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    you know this game is so flawed

it is so easy to cheat if you don't know
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Agreed. But, I only cheat where I have no idea and the game has stalled or the OP hasn't confirmed a correct answer. I only answer when I know what it is.
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I don't see anyone cheating at the moment. I see some people having fun.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I knew I knew the last one, but I couldn't remember what it was. I cheated and looked to see what it was and am kicking myself for not remembering. Good movie though.
  • ceral_kill515
    16 posts
    edited February 2014
    df39e00e-e91f-4b0c-ad65-c982774701da.jpg

Semi Pro
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Correct!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014

how do you know nobody is cheating

i have cheated a few times earlier when i didn't know the picture. now i find this game pointless because anyone can figure out what the picture is from in a matter of seconds
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

i have cheated a few times earlier when i didn't know the picture. now i find this game pointless because anyone can figure out what the picture is from in a matter of seconds

From what I've seen, the last several photos did not have the answer in the link. That's the only way I know to cheat on this game. Yeah, I actually look at the link if I can't guess it within 30 seconds, but nothing has been in the last several photos. I don't know another way to cheat, hence my comment.
    To be honest, I said I didn't see anyone cheating. I did not say that I know, for certain, what anyone is doing. I'm simply not that powerful.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

From what I've seen, the last several photos did not have the answer in the link. That's the only way I know to cheat on this game. Yeah, I actually look at the link if I can't guess it within 30 seconds, but nothing has been in the last several photos. I don't know another way to cheat, hence my comment.
    To be honest, I said I didn't see anyone cheating. I did not say that I know, for certain, what anyone is doing. I'm simply not that powerful.

its not with the name in the link. there is a much easier way that that. i wont say in case not everyone knows and i don't want to ruin the game for everyone. i could have answered semi pro but decided not to as i cheated to get the answer even though i know i seen the movie before but just couldn't think of the name.
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I google a recognizable actor and go through their movie history to pick the correct movie, when all else fails. Since this is never mentioned by the OP as being against the rules, I don't consider this cheating and thought everyone else did this also.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I google a recognizable actor and go through their movie history to pick the correct movie, when all else fails. Since this is never mentioned by the OP as being against the rules, I don't consider this cheating and thought everyone else did this also.

that's not it either and i would not consider that cheating.
    i can tell you if you want but you seem to be enjoying this game and i don't want to ruin it for you as well
  • ceral_kill515
    16 posts
    edited February 2014

I do this too if I am really stumped. I had to do this with Spun. I didn't know you could view the link to the photo; I'm not really in the know when it comes to message boards.
  • ceral_kill515
    16 posts
    edited February 2014
    On to the next.

revolver.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.