EA Forums - Banner

My wheel story, not a complaint thread

Who knows man, all I know, it would have taken a hell of a long time to sit down and come up with every possible spin scenario to make it land on what they want. Could just be your luck, I know someone who saved up over 20 coins and spun up nothing but cards and cash for the lot of them.

Replies

• joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited December 2013
    My experience exactly. I think I only had 5 sessions of spinning the wheel and got premium items every time but one. I did not buy extra spins with donuts and cleared the wheel after about 85 spins. I feel bad for those who are still grinding away at it, but by hoarding spins for a few days I kept my frustration to a minimum while working on the last couple items.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I think that was me :-) (and I'm sure I am not alone

My wife just started got Mr Plow on the first spin and then downhill. Don't know anyone else who got 2 maggies and 2 marges off the wheel.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    My experience exactly. I think I only had 5 sessions of spinning the wheel and got premium items every time but one. I did not buy extra spins with donuts and cleared the wheel after about 85 spins. I feel bad for those who are still grinding away at it, but by hoarding spins for a few days I kept my frustration to a minimum while working on the last couple items.

Well maybe I should give it a shot, why not, got nothing else to loose, tried everything else and over tha grind.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.