EA Forums - Banner

Help!! Homer Mr. Plow is LOST AT SEA! :(

spoonmanx wrote:
I noticed today that when I click to find Homer it flashes on the water, but there is no way to click on him.
It shows his $ sign for a split second and then goes away.

I took a screen shot of his location. Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot_2013-12-30-15-08-09.png

Sorry for the large photo, I don't know how to resize when posting from a Kindle.

check in an hr or 2. game will reset him back on land.

usually you can store a associated building, but hes not linked to 1, so you will have to wait.

Replies

• coathang3r
    24 posts
    edited December 2013
    When this happens to me I will usually visit krusty land or a friend to sync my game and they will pop back out in a couple of minutes.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2013
    Mine have done that too. They return. No worries
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    that's what happens when you use a a nuclear rod to melt snow...... it caused homer to run to the ocean to cool it down.
  • djcortado
    43 posts
    edited December 2013
    ^^ what they said.
    There is something very attractive out there. Several of my guys have run off to sea, but they always return after a quick sync.
    No worries ;)
  • davesiknow66
    14 posts
    edited December 2013
    hey there - I had this issue too...no matter what I tried I couldn't get him back...how I fixed it was building boardwalk tiles right around where I thought he was - he could then walk to shore...prob 1-2 minutes after I placed the tiles he was back...hope it works for you
  • gneissv
    42 posts
    edited December 2013
    Perhaps Fat Tony has dealt himself into the snow plow business and tasked himself to "get rid of the competition".
  • spoonmanx
    148 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for the replies.
    I was able to get him back by logging in on the iPod Touch version and he appeared on the boardwalk.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.