EA Forums - Banner

100 Sprinfiled's

Give it time. People just starting.

Replies

• danielborbey
    28 posts
    edited December 2012
    Dude the update has only been out for a few hours...
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    No no, sorry, not saying anything bad, I was just surprised is all, yes of course it has been a few hours, I understand that. Just was expecting more of a rush to get things and I see that has not happened is all.
  • bbeam1249
    99 posts
    edited December 2012
    It was the only thing I bothered getting. After I saw most of it wasn't limited time only, I figured I'd wait on it until I had less free stuff to do.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    mdfriend wrote:
    No no, sorry, not saying anything bad, I was just surprised is all, yes of course it has been a few hours, I understand that. Just was expecting more of a rush to get things and I see that has not happened is all.

Some people have already got practically everything it seems.

Bear in mind that the Village is the most expensive premium item and one that frankly would look out of place after Christmas. To be honest I'm not really interested in getting it, there are other things I'll be spending my donuts on.
  • lyonsek
    103 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm once of the crazy people with the compulsion to get at least one of everything (only regret is the damn burns monster). Although Santa's Village will look out of place at the end of the season, it definitely adds a little something special with all the snow. Plus I couldn't imagine going through the whole update without getting homer in a Santa suit!
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited December 2012
    lyonsek wrote:
    I'm once of the crazy people with the compulsion to get at least one of everything (only regret is the damn burns monster). Although Santa's Village will look out of place at the end of the season, it definitely adds a little something special with all the snow. Plus I couldn't imagine going through the whole update without getting homer in a Santa suit!

The burns monster was candy based was it not? What is to regret?
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I have definitely been donut-happy tonight after treating myself to a big discount iTunes gift card, but I don't think I'll be buying Santa's Village or any of the Funzos.
  • HighlandsRabbit
    57 posts
    edited December 2012
    I won't be touching the Funzo's but the Santa Village has unlocked Homer Santa and that to me means it is worth splashing the cash.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!