Its nearly 6am Dec 31st here :mrgreen:

Havent thought of a do-able resolution yet ha ha. I'll think of something

Replies

• MegaIllusiveMan
    154 posts
    edited December 2013
    Me neither

It's 31st here, 9:00 a.m

Too lazy to do it now... Hey, maybe that should be my first one: Stop being a lazy *. :mrgreen:

Also, Happy New Year!
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    New year, new me.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited December 2013
    Still 11 and a bit hrs to go here :D
    My New Years resolution is to man up and ask the girl I like out :wink: #nervous
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Dec 31st 7:41am here. But I'd love to be able to do this.

Been practicing some stuff. I've been practicing landing safely from various heights figured I'd start with that, can do some of the vaults over items, can jump a little over 6 feet standing still, and jump from the ground to a ledge that's a little over 1 foot heigh from 4 feet away.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Mine is to stop smoking. Well only comercially based smoking products. Still will be a herbal connoisseur.
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited December 2013
    Still only 7:45 am 12/31 here, but my resolution is to stop drinking diet soda. I just keep reading about the awful things it does to your metabolism, and I'm pretty hooked on the stuff. So we'll see what happens.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    firesoul19 wrote:
    Still only 7:45 am 12/31 here, but my resolution is to stop drinking diet soda. I just keep reading about the awful things it does to your metabolism, and I'm pretty hooked on the stuff. So we'll see what happens.

It's really hard but completely worth it. I was drinking like 5 cans a day of regular managed to drop it down to 5 a week. Want to get it to none but I've seen a big difference in energy and weight reducing it that much. Good luck :D
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It's still 8:05am where I am. My New Years resolution is to play more Simpsons Tapped out!
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    New year, new me.

This.

It's New Years in Australia. Happy New Year zicoboo! You wonder from the future you!
  • laurieadunn1
    75 posts
    edited December 2013
    Just after 10am on the 31st here, but happy New Year, guys!

My resolutions:
    Walk more, laugh more, speak my mind more, and care less about the opinions of others when it comes to what makes me happy.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I made a New Year's Resolution in 2000 to never make another New Year's Resolution. So far so good.
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited December 2013
    I made a New Year's Resolution in 2000 to never make another New Year's Resolution. So far so good.
    +1 :thumbup:
    This
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    Save at least $5k for moving west, to be a better father by setting better examples, get fatter.

The last one is my ace in the hole, I'll at least get that done.
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    Happy New Year! Zicoboo

Its nearly 6am Dec 31st here :mrgreen:

Havent thought of a do-able resolution yet ha ha. I'll think of something
    Happy New year, one of my favourite neighbours :D
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited December 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Dec 31st 7:41am here. But I'd love to be able to do this.

Been practicing some stuff. I've been practicing landing safely from various heights figured I'd start with that, can do some of the vaults over items, can jump a little over 6 feet standing still, and jump from the ground to a ledge that's a little over 1 foot heigh from 4 feet away.
    oooh cool :thumbup: Be careful, don't want the new year to bring broken bones :lol:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Mine is to stop smoking. Well only comercially based smoking products. Still will be a herbal connoisseur.

Good luck :)
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Happy new year zicoboo, I wish you all the best for your new years resolutions!

I don't really make resolutions, I'm just happy to have 2013 behind me, what a joke of a year :lol: I'm looking forward to my Europe trip later this year and continuing to save for my apartment.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    I think I need to do more. Be more helpful. Do more with my side project. Do more around the house. Be alot less lazy. Cut back on my xbox! And just stop sitting around being on here :lol: just be a little more productive.

Just want to brake the lazy pattern! no joke its quite hard to do lol
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    tumblr_mycxd3gJuo1sgrwbeo1_500.gif
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I hate making resolutions. I always break them within the first few months. If I had to pick one however, it would be to spend less and look for a job.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    tumblr_mycxd3gJuo1sgrwbeo1_500.gif

I think you would have been able to pull it off with your old sugar sugar sig...now that you've changed it...not so much :lol::wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.