EA Forums - Banner

What can I do to earn Krustyland tickets faster?

instead of visiting and collecting gift cards/cash, go to neighbor's KL and collect their tickets. That's about the only other thing you didn't list you're already doing

Replies

• amandabog1
    122 posts
    edited December 2013
    TappingMan wrote:
    I currently send people on quests there and visit all my friends KL. I did buy decorations when I had some extra tickets which I don't think I should have.

Krustyland. Oh Krustyland. Tickets are so slow to come by....all you can do is keep everyone who can go to KL on task and visit often.
    I think it took me about a week to get enough tickets to build the last ride (Tooth Chipper), now I am just trying to save to buy land/decorations.

Check out this post for info on the best paying character tasks:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626421.page
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It's a pain to get tickets in KL. I should know especially since I accidentally sold one of my rides recently (stupid trigger happy fingers). Now, I need to save up those tickets all over again to get it back (I sold a few extra food and chance stands to help).
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited December 2013
    I should mention to get your star rating up. You'll earn tickets so much faster! The higher the star rating, the more people you'll have floating around to collect from.
  • TappingMan
    69 posts
    edited December 2013
    amandabog1 wrote:
    TappingMan wrote:
    I currently send people on quests there and visit all my friends KL. I did buy decorations when I had some extra tickets which I don't think I should have.

Krustyland. Oh Krustyland. Tickets are so slow to come by....all you can do is keep everyone who can go to KL on task and visit often.
    I think it took me about a week to get enough tickets to build the last ride (Tooth Chipper), now I am just trying to save to buy land/decorations.

Check out this post for info on the best paying character tasks:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626421.page

Thanks for the link. I stopped collecting GC's a couple days ago. Nothing but tickets for me.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Make sure you maintain a 5-star rating in KL so you can have the maximum of 30 visitors to collect from. Send characters on short tasks and collect from them on time, just like SF, to maximize your character's ticket generation. Finally, visit your neighborino's KL to collect tickets.

I just purchased the final plot of land in my KL last night, so it nah take a while. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!