EA Forums - Banner

Nothing for New Years I Guess ?

We're not really entitled to anything. I was happy they gave us an xmas update.

Replies

• maciesdad
    212 posts
    edited January 2014
    It's still 11:10 where I live and 10:10 in California. Patients man. And yes there will be a quest line and you will get 10 donuts, and people will still **** about that.Go light off some fireworks and bang some pots and pans enjoy the new year.
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm not b***ing about that
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited January 2014
    Good point
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited January 2014
    maciesdad wrote:
    It's still 11:10 where I live and 10:10 in California. Patients man. And yes there will be a quest line and you will get 10 donuts, and people will still **** about that.Go light off some fireworks and bang some pots and pans enjoy the new year.
    it's been January 1st where I am for 18 hours...
  • maciesdad
    212 posts
    edited January 2014
    maciesdad wrote:
    it's been January 1st where I am for 18 hours...

Well then obviously EA doesn't care about where you live.
    I kid.
    Keep waiting
    Happy new year
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Didn't spAnser post something about a 4 part donut-reward quest line kicking off with Homer?

*Don't quote me in this! Unless I'm right, then by all means... Do! :wink:
  • maciesdad
    212 posts
    edited January 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    Didn't spAnser post something about a 4 part donut-reward quest line kicking off with Homer?

*Don't quote me in this! Unless I'm right, then by all means... Do! :wink:
    Yes
  • computingl152
    42 posts
    edited January 2014
    New Years for EA is Pacific time its a server side so log in now. its 12:36 and Im partying in California!! Happy new year!!!
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    New Years for EA is Pacific time its a server side so log in now. its 12:36 and Im partying in California!! Happy new year!!!
    Must be a really crappy party if you're posting on the forums less than 45 minutes into the new year!
  • computingl152
    42 posts
    edited January 2014
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited January 2014
    I drank multiple Ciroc shots and didnt get drunk. My mind is more powerful than matter. I'm getting stronger every day.
  • TankGirl2925
    200 posts
    edited January 2014
    We're not really entitled to anything. I was happy they gave us an xmas update.

We got 10 free donuts.
  • bps21
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I got the crushing disappointment of hitting cash on every spin on the wheel of pain.

...and they already gave me that for Christmas.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    bps21 wrote:
    I got the crushing disappointment of hitting cash on every spin on the wheel of pain.

...and they already gave me that for Christmas.

What is remaining for you?
  • bps21
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Clausco. It's all I've had left for a long time.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    bps21 wrote:
    Clausco. It's all I've had left for a long time.

Oh ok. I was just wondering if you had a bunch of stuff remaining or just one. I also have the yeti remaining. Since he is white I can see him spinning around in circles and can tell when it won't be close. :x

Hope you get the Claus co. before this event ends. :thumbup:
  • SalvatoreLoz86
    107 posts
    edited January 2014
    Erm... we got 10 free doughnuts for New Year, im super happy with that
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!