EA Forums - Banner

Time to give up!

Same here, 122k cards, not going to get the Yeti. I have landed on it twice, but was awarded money instead!
Game was rigged from the start, not spending donuts for extra spins!

Replies

• Nipponnay703
    123 posts
    edited January 2014
    You have 6 days left, if you're going to give up, wait till the 5th or something. A few more days aren't going to make any difference, but you'll have more chance at getting what you want.
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited January 2014
    reo19uk552 wrote:
    Decided its time to give up on getting the Claus Co.

I now got 150k cards and still not made it so gonna give up on it complete the rest of my quests so my xmas update is over!

6hlqua.jpg

46k cards only, its all about luck dude, dont give up. Just got my claus co today
  • eliw23
    9 posts
    edited January 2014
    Don't give up! I was at 97K gift cards and was still chasing Claus Co, Ice God and the Yeti. After a week of multiple spinning and getting just cash and gift cards, I finally got Claus Co and Ice God after the New Year. I thought there was no hope. I still want the Yeti!
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I thought about giving up and i decided that instead of giving up getting the helter shelter,
    that I would give up on giving up and hope that i get it :-)

I'll give it another 5 days and 16 or so hours..but not one more hour after that!
    If i havent caught it by then, I'll stop hunting the Simpsons and just think it wasnt meant to be :mrgreen:
  • coookies58
    73 posts
    edited January 2014
    Really, if you would play the game anyway just keep trying. If you would not normally play, I can see the frustration, but most play daily anyway. At least get the egg nog coin and spin once.
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Stick with it. You still have a week left!
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited January 2014
    my problem is homer is tied up in the tree house so unless i click him and give up on this searching for him then I wont be able to do the new years task! Can you still do the new years task if I wait until the 6th to start that or is there a certain time I need to have started that by to get the 10 doughnuts?
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    reo19uk552 wrote:
    my problem is homer is tied up in the tree house so unless i click him and give up on this searching for him then I wont be able to do the new years task! Can you still do the new years task if I wait until the 6th to start that or is there a certain time I need to have started that by to get the 10 doughnuts?

What about Lisa? Is she in the tree house as well?
    If she is, then its too late. If she isnt, then you are free to rescue homer from the tree house.

I never put homer up there for this very reason..I didnt want to have to make a choice between chasing the simpsons and having to cut it short for possible donuts.
  • npeterson89
    17 posts
    edited January 2014
    After two weeks of nothing but cards and cash I got the snow monster today only helter shelter and plow king to go keep spinning and it will happen, fingers crossed.
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited January 2014
    reo19uk552 wrote:

If she is, then its too late. If she isnt, then you are free to rescue homer from the tree house.

I never put homer up there for this very reason..I didnt want to have to make a choice between chasing the simpsons and having to cut it short for possible donuts.

I clicked him in by accident and didnt even noticed i'd done it and yeah lisa is there aswell!!

When do we need to start the new year tasks by to make sure we get our 10 doughnuts??
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I know how you feel. I have just gotten 156k gift cards, spun 26 times in a row without getting Claus Co. Disheartened, I decided to buy some tokens and with the bad luck I had had so far, decided to get 20. I now have 16 tokens left because I got Claus Co on my fourth spin. Now, I am not complaining, because I finally got what I had tried to get over the past two weeks. And yes, had I not been "impatient", I might have gotten it for free, but then, I got myself two boatloads of donuts during the sale and decided that the building is well worth the 100 donuts it sort of cost me.
  • jlpeters08
    19 posts
    edited January 2014
    I had about given up, and figured what would be would be....got my coin today for 91k gift cards and that one spin landed on Claus co. I'm going to stop searching for Simpsons and if I get yeti and plow king fine, but if not, it's fine too. It stopped being fun, and it's just a game after all!
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Finally just cleared the wheel 15 minutes ago Helter shelter was my last prize i gave up a few days ago but i thought today one last shot bought another 10 coins and won. So advice from me keep with it.
  • AnonymousZC
    7 posts
    edited January 2014
    reo19uk552 wrote:
    reo19uk552 wrote:

I clicked him in by accident and didnt even noticed i'd done it and yeah lisa is there aswell!!

When do we need to start the new year tasks by to make sure we get our 10 doughnuts??

Can you remove the tree house? Won't that quit Lisa and homer from the task without completing it?
  • eliw23
    9 posts
    edited January 2014
    I think I read from someone else's post that storing the treehouse will just trigger the quest to complete.
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    You can still get 3k a day from visiting even if you end the task.

Clausco is hands down the best item on the wheel. The yeti is worth giving up on. The skyscraper you will be jonesing for every time you visit neighbors, even a year from now if you're still playing.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    reo19uk552 wrote:
    reo19uk552 wrote:

Can you remove the tree house? Won't that quit Lisa and homer from the task without completing it?

If the thumbs up is not showing, storing the treehouse would cancel the task. If it is showing, storing the treehouse will complete the task.

I don't know for sure if the donut tasks need to be completed today, but I wouldn't want to risk it. There are still a lot of tokens to be earned by visiting neighbors every day, and it's ten fee donuts!
  • Sammicatcat
    47 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Yay, I finally got the yeti!. Still have the Claus bldg and the Shiva ice sculpture to go. I say don't give up until the very end (the 7th).
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited January 2014
    Read this and bought some coins

2a0hph5.jpg
    I got everything in the first two days since then been trying to get this!

Boo ya!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!