EA Forums - Banner

Tap Final SP Handshake 1/6 or 1/7?

I was thinking about this as well. I may tap the weather station before then just in case, but I'm sure I'm almost maxed out on tiles. Don't want to tap it and find out later the update didn't reset it. If it does oh well, been nice to have even if it goes away.

Replies

• marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited January 2014
    I know large updates usually make us lose our SP floating tile/handshake, whatever crop is at Cletus' farm and whatever was broadcasting at Channel 6.
    EA has only reset our tiles, crops, etc. ONCE. Once is not a pattern. We don't know when EA will reset our counters. Players are only speculating EA will reset the tile on major updates.
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I don't think there's any need to tap it before any app store update comes. They won't forcibly make you go to Google Play and download the update so you lose your handshakes.

Don't worry -- you will know when it's here. :mrgreen:
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    If your close to the limit I would go ahead and click it. In my opinion it would be better to have to pay a high fee for one tile to be able to get well past the limit rather than take a chance of hitting the limit and then not being able to make more if it does go away.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!