EA Forums - Banner

EA stop lurking the forums and do your job...

Prev13
dan72982 wrote:
So the update is basically another shot at these forums. Maybe if EA spent more time trying to develop a fun game and give us updates with decent content instead of getting **** with what they read on here and reddit, then we wouldn't complain. It's pretty sad when they put out at least 2 updates with dialogues about the forums when most the people who play the game don't visit the forums or reddit. Developers truly are worthless and out of touch.

Quit being a cryb1tch. Delete the game, and get a life

Replies

• conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    Please don't say 'we', complaints don't characterise the forums - just select people like yourself.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    *sigh*

irony (i-re-nee) :
    (1) incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity
  • stoob0t
    107 posts
    edited January 2014
    I've played plenty of freemium games that don't give out anywhere as much new content, and premium quality content as frequently as this game does.

The Simpsons has always poked fun at people, so I think ripping on the forums is completely fair game. Surely the 10 donuts and dialogue shows that they're actually trying to stay vaguely in tune with their core set of players?
  • ellegeeisme
    82 posts Member
    edited January 2014

:lol: :thumbup:
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    PS. The game is fun. If it's too monotonous for you then delete it and have your life back. I know I'd rather take it as it comes and be grateful.
  • dan72982
    41 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    maciesdad wrote:
    dan72982 wrote:
    So the update is basically another shot at these forums. Maybe if EA spent more time trying to develop a fun game and give us updates with decent content instead of getting **** with what they read on here and reddit, then we wouldn't complain. It's pretty sad when they put out at least 2 updates with dialogues about the forums when most the people who play the game don't visit the forums or reddit. Developers truly are worthless and out of touch.

There is no need to act like a child, had a bad time over the holidays?
  • Sir_Duff_Dawg
    72 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Yea I miss the game having it's own actual Simpsons story of Homer destroying the town an rebuilding, every dialogue now is making fun of the forum or their own mistakes. Just lazy writing
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    dan72982 wrote:
    maciesdad wrote:
    dan72982 wrote:

Seems like your the one struggling mate. They updated the game and here you are telling them to do their job... If updating the game is not their job then what is? Ironic that you're effectively calling them lazy in a thread that is essentially about an update.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yea I miss the game having it's own actual Simpsons story of Homer destroying the town an rebuilding, every dialogue now is making fun of the forum or their own mistakes. Just lazy writing
    This is an event... It's not part of the game's main storyline...
  • loonytune15
    122 posts
    edited January 2014
    Besides, that quest line will alert people to the forums so we should have an influx of people visiting..
  • CrankyCoder
    35 posts
    edited January 2014
    dan72982 wrote:

Looks like you're the one that's had a bad time. If you're not enjoying the game, uninstall it. Drop of logins and in game purchases will "show EA" more than any ranting on these forums. Insulting developers and those that enjoying playing the game will just get you ignored and perhaps banned.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Can you please pass me my booze back? I want fudge flavored watermelon rubber candy.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    *sigh*

irony (i-re-nee) :
    (1) incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity
    ^ that :-) :Thumbsup:
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    This quest was in the files since the xmas update started
  • xH3adx
    23 posts
    edited January 2014
    tumblr_mp44nwHWyU1sppmago1_400.gif
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    S.1 - From here on out, thou shall not be included in the statement 'We' unless my direct acknowledgement is made.

S.2 - Any misuse of the term 'We' excludes those who have opted out of said term unless in conjunction with section 1.

S.3 - These sections apply to any user who chooses to use them..

In short, speak for yourself. We may whine and moan, beg, plead, borderline threaten sometimes, but in my case, it's all in fun, and I am sure most people are on the same page.

Sure, EA can be a thorn in our rear sometimes, but at least they pay attention to us, hear our concerns, and are willing to reach out to their internet following in there own way. How many other games and developers give that much of a hoot?

Whatever EA does, they'll keep doing. I play the game because I enjoy it, I keep playing because I like it. Not every choice is the best one, not every choice is the worst one.

We have our famous forum hates, but take it with a grain of salt.

In short, no one is forcing you do do anything you don't want to. Don't like it? Don't let he door hit you, where The Lord split you.

Edit: Spelling, autocorrect has it out for me...
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    maciesdad wrote:
    dan72982 wrote:

Is it your mission to rat on every thread about this game? Are you an ea undercover? Don't like the thread simple, don't comment cuz all your going to do is rile the person up.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    maciesdad wrote:
    dan72982 wrote:

Is it your mission to rat on every thread about this game? Are you an ea undercover? Don't like the thread simple, don't comment cuz all your going to do is rile the person up.
    Is it your mission to defend everyone that complains?
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Uh oh. Methinks this is gonna be a long year. 8)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Uh oh. Methinks this is gonna be a long year. 8)

Sweet or savoury popcorn? :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.