EA Forums - Banner

Damnit accidentally tapped my last corn crop handshake

Explain this glitch, I've accidental hit corn on my stinking crop.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    The stacking feature is still in place as of now. I just planted corn, I guess we'll see what happens in March.

(It's very possible that the next big update could have reset your farm to be empty; it happened with the christmas update. Still, though, that sucks.)
  • avtkrmn
    152 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    the glitch is, as long as you do NOT collect your corn, others can collect it for you. when it is ready, leave it be. the first person to collect in and leave a handshake - leave it be. BUT, when you get the second handshake, collect that one and leave the other. this way you get to collect your corn multiple times.

when everyone lost theirs due to the update, i was lucky mine wasn't ready yet. but with that said, the xmas event is almost over and i am sure there will be a new update in which i lose mine like others did. oh well, i have already leveled up 4 times during the event.
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited January 2014
    I've collected a few handshakes from my Xmas corn already and always left the last one in order to keep collecting. This morning I found my corn wilted :( Does anyone know why that happened?

GQCBzyWl.jpg
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    verov143 wrote:
    I've collected a few handshakes from my Xmas corn already and always left the last one in order to keep collecting. This morning I found my corn wilted :( Does anyone know why that happened?
    It happened because the crops wilt eventually. Corn takes a week, but will still wilt. Once another neighbor taps on it, it should come back to life with one handshake, then handshakes can be stacked again. (Unless they got rid of that feature, but I think my moonshine came back a couple times last week.)
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited January 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    verov143 wrote:
    It happened because the crops wilt eventually. Corn takes a week, but will still wilt. Once another neighbor taps on it, it should come back to life with one handshake, then handshakes can be stacked again. (Unless they got rid of that feature, but I think my moonshine came back a couple times last week.)

:thumbup: Nice to know. Thanks for the prompt response!
  • Boyd45
    102 posts
    edited January 2014
    Jack-Nicholson-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1658.gif
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I tapped my last handshake on the tile by mistake yesterday. I was so angry at myself because I am maxed out on tiles. So I planted corn, ugh. Now I find out corn can wilt, oh joy.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    verov143 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    verov143 wrote:

:thumbup: Nice to know. Thanks for the prompt response!
    No problem. Much, much easier to wait on a friendly revive tap than grow it all over again! I'd hate to see someone clear it out if it's still salvageable.
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited January 2014
    Boyd45 wrote:
    Jack-Nicholson-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1658.gif

Aw, this made me smile. Such a sad, haunting film, but many of the characters are very likeable and stay with you for a long time.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!