EA Forums - Banner

corn glich reset?

It was neither, it was just your corn wilting. This will happen once a week. But, as you've found, it can be brought back with a neighbor's tap.

Replies

• Quoodle
    13 posts
    edited January 2014
    yes, if your crop wilts you lose your accumulated handshakes - but if it's tapped often enough, it won't wilt.

And as you've seen, a neighbor's tap will revive it and you can start collecting over again.

GL - I'm still growing my corn.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Quoodle wrote:
    if it's tapped often enough, it won't wilt.
    Incorrect. If it's tapped often enough, you may not notice it wilting due to being revived, but it will wilt at the appointed time no matter what. My moonshine, for example, wilted every day. I didn't always see it happen because neighbors would tap it, but some of them reported to me that they saw it looking wilted, and I'd see the second handshake disappear without my tapping it, indicating it had wilted and been revived. I always tried to clear all but the one handshake to minimize my losses.
  • damocio
    38 posts
    edited January 2014
    is there any special reasons for growing something that will take 3 months ?
  • thito01
    60 posts
    edited January 2014
    damocio wrote:
    is there any special reasons for growing something that will take 3 months ?
    There was a challenge a couple of months ago to grow "Christmas Corn" that would ripen on Christmas day. That is the only reason I grew it. Then, the glitch was discovered, so it turned out to be a good thing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.