EA Forums - Banner

I want to complain about the Xmas extention

Prev1
hahaha.... I wonder if this will last longer than any of Josh's latest threads.

Replies

• fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    I was looking forward to redesigning, but I don't want to do it in the snow. Aww shucks, I'll have to wait another week. Well at least those who haven't conquered the wheel will have another week to try. Anyone else have negative feelings about the extension of the xmas event?

I doubt the snow will be gone until Feb.
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    hahaha.... I wonder if this will last longer than any of Josh's latest threads.
    I vote this thread for sticky.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yeah I'm in the middle of a resign but I can't decorate properly with the snow lol
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    I win! I want to thank this forum, its population, its moderators, and even its signature troll. I love you all!
  • Nipponnay703
    123 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm not bothered personally. One of my RL friends started playing TO this week, so I'm happy for her as she'll get more chance to get Christmas items now. I'm attempting a re-design, but doing it slowly, the snow isn't making it better or worse for me in that respect.
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, I'm tired of the update and in need of a redesign as well.
  • Jill-D1606
    15 posts
    edited January 2014
    At the risk of getting shot down :oops: why have they extended it? I mean, is there usually a reason?

My boy is chuffed as he only started at Christmas so he has a real chance of getting the personal prizes.
  • Nipponnay703
    123 posts
    edited January 2014
    Jill-D1606 wrote:
    At the risk of getting shot down :oops: why have they extended it? I mean, is there usually a reason?

Simply to annoy Josh, our resident troll, by the looks of it. :wink:

Real answer: I have no idea!
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    Jill-D1606 wrote:

My boy is chuffed as he only started at Christmas so he has a real chance of getting the personal prizes.

I assume they see the all the people upset they didn't clear the wheel and they want to give them another week
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Jill-D1606 wrote:

Who knows. It could be simply because new update items and/or quests aren't ready to be released so an event extension give people something to do in the mean time.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    Jill-D1606 wrote:

No she asked why they extended xmas, that is the answer to why I made this thread.

i0sMU0KmWJElM.gif
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    I just want to know which neighbors are still trying to win from the wheel. Would make gift bag distribution easier

I've been trying to design with snow. I won't really know if it ties in how I imagined til snow melts
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Jill-D1606 wrote:

No she asked why they extended xmas, that is the answer to why I made this thread.

i0sMU0KmWJElM.gif
    man! I love this gift don't stop using it :lol:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm fine with the extension. My main concern is that we won't have enough threads about it. So please accept my sincere thanks for your foresight.

The irony is that i find myself sitting on five million in ingame cash, and don't know which trees to buy because I can't see them. So, I'm torn between hoarding my cash, like an evil capitalist, or buying up a thousand of every tree knowing most are going to waste, like a greedy capitalist, or buying useless elevators to nowhere, like a really deranged capitalist. Now I know why there are people out there in the world who own solid gold umbrella stands.

And the money just keeps pouring in.

And the REAL irony is that I get almost no gift bags to distribute. Since noon yesterday (24 hours) I have gotten THREE. life is fickle.

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Aww shucks...
    Are you talking to me? :D
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I notice that the moron mod has not merged/locked this topic. Double standards? Of course.
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I notice that the moron mod has not merged/locked this topic. Double standards? Of course.
    Maybe if you didn't carry on like an entitled spoiled brat half of the time the MODs would be a little more lenient with you.
  • Nipponnay703
    123 posts
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Jill-D1606 wrote:

i0sMU0KmWJElM.gif

Haha yeah I know, I was just messing ;P
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited January 2014
    The irony is that i find myself sitting on five million in ingame cash, and don't know which trees to buy because I can't see them. So, I'm torn between hoarding my cash, like an evil capitalist, or buying up a thousand of every tree knowing most are going to waste, like a greedy capitalist, or buying useless elevators to nowhere, like a really deranged capitalist. Now I know why there are people out there in the world who own solid gold umbrella stands.

I vote vor deranged capitalist. I'm actually quite happy with my escalator. Saving up for the circonia next (currently at approx. 4.5m$, won't buy it though until I hit 5.5m, as I always want to keep a cushion for the next update); still unsure about the Popsickle Stick Skyskraper and the Magnifying Glass.
    And the REAL irony is that I get almost no gift bags to distribute. Since noon yesterday (24 hours) I have gotten THREE. life is fickle.

If it's any help for you to know this (and I just know you're keeping a list somewhere), you won't have to leave any more gifts for me.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:

Once again, I have trolled the troll. Commence victory dance!!!!!

invisible-victory.jpg

ooooooouch and I insulted a republican for good measure, take that!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.