EA Forums - Banner

65 tokens and counting

No :cry:

Pm me your Springfield address, instead of hunting simpsons, I'm sending everyone to yours to steal those precious coins :lol:

Replies

• kuhn2632
    62 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have 36 useless tokens and I haven't been visiting friends with any regularity since I cleared the wheel about 2 weeks ago
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    kuhn2632 wrote:
    I have 36 useless tokens and I haven't been visiting friends with any regularity since I cleared the wheel about 2 weeks ago
    I gave up on gift bags ahaha I have 600+ it might seem mean but I only deliver to my real friends (half of my TSTO friends are inactive and I can't delete them until I get home). There's no point since we'll easily get the prize and I believe the counter is fixed.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    I let my 5 year old niece have a go with the wheel. She enjoyed winning money and I'm getting closer to owning the LARGEST cubic zirconia :lol:
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited January 2014
    58 here. I'd sell them to EA if I could. 10 for 50 Donuts is the price, isn't it? :lol:
  • LouiseBradwell
    117 posts
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    I let my 5 year old niece have a go with the wheel. She enjoyed winning money and I'm getting closer to owning the LARGEST cubic zirconia :lol:

Haha, I've started handing the iPad over to my other half so he can spin for me, I can't stand the disappointment any more :lol:
  • BaronVonHell
    92 posts
    edited January 2014
    Did they get converted to anything last year? I'm hoping for at least some donuts added to the wheel the last week or so, if nothing else.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Getting close to 50. Cleared wheel a long time ago for free.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    kuhn2632 wrote:
    I gave up on gift bags ahaha I have 600+ it might seem mean but I only deliver to my real friends (half of my TSTO friends are inactive and I can't delete them until I get home). There's no point since we'll easily get the prize and I believe the counter is fixed.
    Hoarding gift bags doesn't seem mean; it seems selfish. Why would you not continue to give out gift bags to others who might still need to collect gift cards toward tokens? You must not have many "real friends" (whatever that means) if you can't manage to get rid of your gift bags.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    awshux915 wrote:
    kuhn2632 wrote:
    Hoarding gift bags doesn't seem mean; it seems selfish. Why would you not continue to give out gift bags to others who might still need to collect gift cards toward tokens? You must not have many "real friends" (whatever that means) if you can't manage to get rid of your gift bags.
    I'm sorry that not many of my 16 year old friends enjoy playing this game... If that makes me a loser in the real world, it certainly doesn't here. Most people are close to winning everything off the wheel and I've probably given away over 1000 since the beginning if the update. Maybe my active neighbours are better than yours, I don't know but what I do know is that very few of my neighbours are on this forum and care very little about endlessly complaining over the expectations of one to devote their entire holidays to this game. I spend enough time on this game.
  • zollypop1988
    12 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have nearly 800 giftbags as all my friends have everything! But even though I have won everthing on the wheel, I still spin it!
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have nearly 800 giftbags as all my friends have everything! But even though I have won everthing on the wheel, I still spin it!
    Perhaps not such a good idea as EA might input a way to trade them in like last year with the Santa coins.
  • zollypop1988
    12 posts
    edited January 2014
    Oh! I am an android user and never played it last year! Oh no, all my 1000 money I have won doesn't look so good anymore!
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited January 2014
    Perhaps not such a good idea as EA might input a way to trade them in like last year with the Santa coins.

Or a good idea if they just disappear like the goo and gremlins for Halloween.
  • zollypop1988
    12 posts
    edited January 2014
    kungpao214 wrote:

Or a good idea if they just disappear like the goo and gremlins for Halloween.

Good point! Now I am confused about what to do?! Do I spin or keep?!
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    awshux915 wrote:
    kuhn2632 wrote:
    I'm sorry that not many of my 16 year old friends enjoy playing this game... If that makes me a loser in the real world, it certainly doesn't here. Most people are close to winning everything off the wheel and I've probably given away over 1000 since the beginning if the update. Maybe my active neighbours are better than yours, I don't know but what I do know is that very few of my neighbours are on this forum and care very little about endlessly complaining over the expectations of one to devote their entire holidays to this game. I spend enough time on this game.
    I obviously didn't do a good job of making my point. There are lots of people right here on this forum still trying to get the last items off of the wheel (don't the endless "this wheel sucks" threads mean anything to you?). You could add them as neighbors to share your gift bags with them if you wanted to. If not, so be it, but bragging about all of your gift bags when others are in need/want of them just seems selfish. For myself, I've gotten everything from the wheel, but I'm going to continue to distribute my gift bags. By the way, I never meant to imply that you were a loser; I didn't understand that by "real friends" you meant friends in real life. I was assuming (you know what they say about that) that you meant your forum friends. Ultimately, it's just my opinion; do what you want with your gift bags.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    awshux915 wrote:
    awshux915 wrote:
    kuhn2632 wrote:
    I obviously didn't do a good job of making my point. There are lots of people right here on this forum still trying to get the last items off of the wheel (don't the endless "this wheel sucks" threads mean anything to you?). You could add them as neighbors to share your gift bags with them if you wanted to. If not, so be it, but bragging about all of your gift bags when others are in need/want of them just seems selfish. For myself, I've gotten everything from the wheel, but I'm going to continue to distribute my gift bags. By the way, I never meant to imply that you were a loser; I didn't understand that by "real friends" you meant friends in real life. I was assuming (you know what they say about that) that you meant your forum friends. Ultimately, it's just my opinion; do what you want with your gift bags.
    I'm overseas right now with only my phone and I'm not going to go to desperate measures to help them recieve fairly pointless items. My time is far better spent learning the language that I am in Germany to speak. All good bro, we just share different opinions on how useful these things are. Unfortunately I accumulate them way to fast and see little reason at this point in the update to go out of my way (I want the update to end).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!