EA Forums - Banner

Monorail

they would likely be unvoiced but if they did release any of these characters they could just use audio from the show

Replies

• morgan_k_ols
    100 posts
    edited January 2014
    I doubt they would have a voice, he appeared in one episode. I am indifferent about the monorail idea... if it is done correctly it could be really cool but it will probably end up like krustyland, a big disappointment. Plus they would most likely have a quest line with Homer as the conductor and he has enough skins right now...
  • general003969
    265 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh I figured they would be unvoiced, but just including them in the game would end the argument others have had for over a year now. Heck, even Lunch Lady Dorris could be in the mix
  • jdgatc29
    41 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'd love the monorail idea but I feel like to do it right the game and our devices couldn't handle the constant animation.

And with stations and track above land, mixing with ground animations, it would look like a jumbled mess.
  • general003969
    265 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Well, my point wasn't about the Monorail itself, instead about introducing characters voiced by dead actors
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    Well, my point wasn't about the Monorail itself, instead about introducing characters voiced by dead actors

A thread title change might be effective.

One would certainly presume that Lyle would come with the Monorail, but there's no guarantee of that. I'm still holding out hope for Troy McClure though, so I hope you're right that bringing one Hartman character back would open up the possibility for more.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.