2Next

Replies

• Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    spoonmanx wrote:
    spoonmanx wrote:
    You weren't supposed to either let Homer and Lisa start their part of the task or not let them end their task.

I didn't get the memo. :(

You don't send Homer and Lisa to "hide from Springfielders," or click the thumbs up to finish the task. This way you can send your entire Springfield residents to "hunt for Simpsons," over and over and collect thousands and thousands of gift cards. This then means for spins for the wheel of ****.
    I was afraid if I didn't complete Xmas jobs I might miss completing something important.

Yeh true.

Stupid me tapped the tree house in my tapping frenzy didnt I?

Yeh I think so... :(
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    spoonmanx wrote:
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    There's no trick, it's just a little trick.

Oh, OK.. Err what?!

I think it's unfair to have so many $100 cash and only 1 prize left. My chances of getting this are very unlikely
    and I refuse to gamble real money on it.

Brad Goodman in "Bart's Inner Child" :wink:

There is no trick to it. It's all luck. Just keep visiting neighbors and earning coins, and hopefully you'll get lucky. There's still plenty of time.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    spoonmanx wrote:
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    There's no trick, it's just a little trick.

Oh, OK.. Err what?!

I think it's unfair to have so many $100 cash and only 1 prize left. My chances of getting this are very unlikely
    and I refuse to gamble real money on it.

Brad Goodman in "Bart's Inner Child" :wink:

There is no trick to it. It's all luck. Just keep visiting neighbors and earning coins, and hopefully you'll get lucky. There's still plenty of time.

tumblr_mbr1f1fR0W1qzs6qco1_500.png

Brad-"We all can learn alot from this young man here this, this"

Bart-"Rudiger"

Brad-"Rudiger. And if we can all be more like little Rudiger here"

Marge-"his name is Bart"

Lmao, one of my all time fav scenes
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Wheel of Sarrows is more Like it. For those of You who are tired of people complaining about the wheel, it goes both ways, people are tired of the bragging also. For the love of god wheres level 38
  • spoonmanx
    148 posts
    edited January 2014
    spoonmanx wrote:
    spoonmanx wrote:
    You weren't supposed to either let Homer and Lisa start their part of the task or not let them end their task.

I didn't get the memo. :(

You don't send Homer and Lisa to "hide from Springfielders," or click the thumbs up to finish the task. This way you can send your entire Springfield residents to "hunt for Simpsons," over and over and collect thousands and thousands of gift cards. This then means for spins for the wheel of ****.
    I was afraid if I didn't complete Xmas jobs I might miss completing something important.

Yeh true.

I just got 3 donuts from a Homer job that I might have missed?
  • spoonmanx
    148 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm about to try this again. I've now saved up 14 more coins and need those same 2 items.
    Wish me luck!
  • nicolesump
    129 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    spoonmanx wrote:
    Is there a trick to getting what you want on this wheel?
    I've spent about 40 tokens and still can't get the yeti.
    In fact the last 10 spins have landed on $1000 cash. :(

Good luck!

I made my cat spin with her paw, and I got the yeti, finally.. So get or steal a cat. :lol:
  • spoonmanx
    148 posts
    edited January 2014
    nicolesump wrote:
    spoonmanx wrote:
    Is there a trick to getting what you want on this wheel?
    I've spent about 40 tokens and still can't get the yeti.
    In fact the last 10 spins have landed on $1000 cash. :(

Good luck!

I made my cat spin with her paw, and I got the yeti, finally.. So get or steal a cat. :lol:

Haha... you figured out the trick eh? :)
    I guess I better borrow a cat..
  • TerroboyRuss
    5 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm gonna miss out on helter shelter and ice god since this is the forth straight day where I've landed on cash.
    Looks like EA really wants my money but I'll stay freemium forever
  • spoonmanx
    148 posts
    edited January 2014
    Well, another 15 coins down and still no damn Yeti. :(
    He's the character that I actually wanted.
  • VimAKAphraY
    6 posts
    edited January 2014
    It's really unfortunate they made this so hard. I've played from the beginning and paid to support an entertaining game. Since I played the game without seeking exploits, or clever use of game mechanics I'm left without my helter shelter.. Even after purchasing forty spins I'm still missing the shelter. I'm really disappointed that because of bad luck that I'll be missing out on this. Honestly I can't see spending anymore money since the idea has been to complete my collection. Hopefully they can or will fix this obvious bad game design.
  • spoonmanx
    148 posts
    edited January 2014
    It's really unfortunate they made this so hard. I've played from the beginning and paid to support an entertaining game. Since I played the game without seeking exploits, or clever use of game mechanics I'm left without my helter shelter.. Even after purchasing forty spins I'm still missing the shelter. I'm really disappointed that because of bad luck that I'll be missing out on this. Honestly I can't see spending anymore money since the idea has been to complete my collection. Hopefully they can or will fix this obvious bad game design.

Yeah, they should let us buy the item/character we want outright.
    I'd spend 50 donuts to buy the Yeti, but I REFUSE to spend 50 donuts for 10 chances to gamble with those terrible odds!

That's a shady way for EA to make money.
  • fizzbin71825
    239 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Used up well over 100 coins - 1 every day from day 2 plus 78 from visiting neighbors - and just could not get that Ice God Statue. I know it is just a RNG, but statistically I should have gotten them all. I'm not too ticked off about not clearing the wheel since the item I did not get is my least favorite, but the multiplier would have been nice. A trade-in system would have been better, with the Claus Co & other rare items the most expensive.
  • ZackPCN
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Luck was on my side. I just cleared it on my second to last token ever. Never spent any donuts. 105,000 gift cards to success.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.