EA Forums - Banner

Does ClausCo carry a bonus?

It earns 200 Dollars and 20 XP every 12 hours.

Replies

• bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks MrWhiplash.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    ?ter man is spot on, also I don't believe any buildings have multipliers. Unless of course you thought it was like the tower from the Halloween update in which case it would likely go to vanity. EA wouldn't give a prize a multiplier either, an understandable but unacceptable mistake! :D
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks conalmcainsh. I've never really found out how the multipliers work for decorations and buildings, just know that I'm at 124%.

Trying to convince myself I don't want Claus Co anyway. Too hard to make it look right in my town. I'm reverse-psyching the wheel!
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    bonsol17 wrote:
    Thanks conalmcainsh. I've never really found out how the multipliers work for decorations and buildings, just know that I'm at 124%.

Trying to convince myself I don't want Claus Co anyway. Too hard to make it look right in my town. I'm reverse-psyching the wheel!
    Maybe this is an idea that should be endorsed by everyone that hasn't yet landed it! Haha I like it, hope the plan works for you!
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Ugly old Claus Co :D
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    ?ter man is spot on, also I don't believe any buildings have multipliers. Unless of course you thought it was like the tower from the Halloween update in which case it would likely go to vanity. EA wouldn't give a prize a multiplier either, an understandable but unacceptable mistake! :D

"Christmas" totem has a bonus multiplier. :-)
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    So Christmassy it can stay out all year round!

With all my $1000 wheel wins, I'm going to build a skyscraper of fences to rival Claus Co in all its glory.

(No earthly idea how to do any such thing, but Krusty's not to know that :wink: )
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014

Are you sure about that? I know they gave away snowmen with bonuses as well as the premium items we recieve on the day of the event but not prizes. If you are correct then well done sir.
  • Ieuan_Richards
    116 posts
    edited January 2014
    The Christmas Totem gives a great 2.50% bonus
  • Savage_Craggle
    47 posts Member
    edited January 2014

Are you sure about that? I know they gave away snowmen with bonuses as well as the premium items we recieve on the day of the event but not prizes. If you are correct then well done sir.
    Christmas totem has a multiplier (about 2.50%), as well as the SLH (0.50%) and snowball (2%) snowmen and the ice godess (about 2.50%) from the wheel.
  • Ieuan_Richards
    116 posts
    edited January 2014
    Actually the Snowdog is 0.75% and Homer and Bart snowmen are 0.50%
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.