EA Forums - Banner

CoffeeMars landing zone

2Next

Replies

• CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    dgwglenn wrote:
    I will make the observation that you're obviously proud of your one new purchase by placing it in the middle of your landing zone. :wink:

SuperMario took it :shock:

DLB3KR8.png
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited January 2014
    ^ That is super cool, I love pixel art. I might have to try it now...
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    ^ That is super cool, I love pixel art. I might have to try it now...

You should definitely give it a try. I was and still am a bit skeptical wen i try new things. Its all still very new to me.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    dgwglenn wrote:
    I will make the observation that you're obviously proud of your one new purchase by placing it in the middle of your landing zone. :wink:

SuperMario took it :shock:

DLB3KR8.png

Didn't he collect mushrooms insted of diamonds? Or he'd changed profession;)? Very nice.indeed :thumbup:
  • Elitethem00
    29 posts
    edited January 2014
    Hmmmm... Okay.

I'd personally move the last trash can on the letter 'r' and put it up the top before the curve. And maybe remove the top trash on the letter 'a'. Or leave it. You do what makes you happy. :)
  • TankGirl2925
    200 posts
    edited January 2014
    That's super freakin sweet Mars!!
    For constructive thought (if you don't mind, you may absolutely just toss it no bad thiughts here)
    I think the only thing you coukd do to make it "pop" just one more push, is separate your signature from the underlying groundcover, utilize any kind conteast, but choose a color of coverings that is different in saturation than the colors and tint you habe used already. Just in case you don't know what I mean, if you do ignore this: saturation is color, when you desaturate, you move towards less color, into black anf grey and white, more saturation means more vivid full hues. Tint is where you add white to red to make it pink, or black to red to make it dark red. So a desaturated tinted red item would be the faded pinkish waste basket. The bright full saturated tinted pink flower planter would be in that color strip also. Not that I'm saying use those items but you get the idea.

Cheers Ms. Coffee Mars, nice lettering!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!