EA Forums - Banner

Whoah!

Prev1
Boooo on you! Twilight is one of my favorite books :-)
I also have all the movies on blue-ray :D

Replies

• conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    A stereotypical joke, I think. I've actually never read or seen Twilight so in not usually the first to make a comment. I'm a harry potter lad myself (as you can see by my avatar) but I assume the twilight books are better acclaimed than the movies!
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    i felt like- with books of that size I shouldn't be able to read an entire one in a single day but then I did- all of them - one day a piece...... stupid girlie drama filled crud....
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    i felt like- with books of that size I shouldn't be able to read an entire one in a single day but then I did- all of them - one day a piece...... stupid girlie drama filled crud....
    Why did you keep reading if you didn't enjoy it? I guess that is like asking Josh why he keeps playing this game :/ I'll never get a straight answer.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    A stereotypical joke, I think. I've actually never read or seen Twilight so in not usually the first to make a comment. I'm a harry potter lad myself (as you can see by my avatar) but I assume the twilight books are better acclaimed than the movies!
    No, they're crap. (Sorry, snowyriver.) I only managed to get through a chapter or two before I stopped reading the first one, it was so poorly written and... Well, I'll stop talking before I get too offensive. I will never understand how they became popular.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    No, they're crap. (Sorry, snowyriver.) I only managed to get through a chapter or two before I stopped reading the first one, it was so poorly written and... Well, I'll stop talking before I get too offensive. I will never understand how they became popular.
    That's the impression I got from.. well.. everyone!
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    I know the post was pointless but the only replies I got were entirely based off my last 4 words :( hahaha
  • philippama998
    738 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I fell asleep on the first and second movie. Not sure if we watched a.third one (must have been sleeping if).

For sure never watche the last one. Even my wife got bored from it.

I went to warner studios london for the harry potter tour beginning of december though. That actually was really nice despite me not liking that too much either. :)
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    This would be one of those clever post I was referring to. I rather enjoy this distraction thank you conalmcainsh.

Also. I have read the books. They are poorly written but if you can look past Bella's emoness ( made up word there ) the over all story is not bad. Though the add in book about Bree Tanner was very good. As was the host so Stephanie Myers has grown as an author since she began her journey.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    This would be one of those clever post I was referring to. I rather enjoy this distraction thank you conalmcainsh.

Also. I have read the books. They are poorly written but if you can look past Bella's emoness ( made up word there ) the over all story is not bad. Though the add in book about Bree Tanner was very good. As was the host so Stephanie Myers has grown as an author since she began her journey.
    No problem Lord Revan, glad to keep you entertained ;)
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014

At first, I didnt like them until the last movie came out - breaking dawn part 2, and that got me hooked on them.
    I do like
    the host
    better than twilight though :-)
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I've not seen the movies. I have heard they were bad though. Books never seem to translate well to movies. Anyone who has read Battlefield Earth and seen the movie could easily testify to this wow that movie was bad.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Why did you keep reading if you didn't enjoy it? I guess that is like asking Josh why he keeps playing this game :/ I'll never get a straight answer.

everyone told me my daughter wasnt old enough to read them so i did to check for myself
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    I've not seen the movies. I have heard they were bad though. Books never seem to translate well to movies. Anyone who has read Battlefield Earth and seen the movie could easily testify to this wow that movie was bad.
    I'll tell you what, Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (predecessor to The DaVinci Code) was one of the most well-written and thought provoking books I've ever read. Needless to say, the movie didn't even come remotely close to justifying it. They changed an Arab with dark hair to an albino? How can you do that?
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014

everyone told me my daughter wasnt old enough to read them so i did to check for myself
    Rebellion in it's most articulate form... :D
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    DERAILED.png
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    The people over in off-topic are really inactive. I can't post this in off-topic for obvious reasons. Also, this is possibly the most pointless thing you've ever read... Unless you've read twilight.

Twilight, the most pointless, teen-sexual-fantasy-with-vampires-drivel-ever...

Now I think I must like you.

Damn your eyes!

tumblr_ls086xaKbf1qekszro1_500.gif
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    crosby357 wrote:
    DERAILED.png
    Not yet, I have a lot more random left in me at midnight!
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    The people over in off-topic are really inactive. I can't post this in off-topic for obvious reasons. Also, this is possibly the most pointless thing you've ever read... Unless you've read twilight.

Twilight, the most pointless, teen-sexual-fantasy-with-vampires-drivel-ever...

Now I think I must like you.

Damn your eyes!

tumblr_ls086xaKbf1qekszro1_500.gif
    As long as my eyes don't sparkle!
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    Oh this is irony in it's best form...
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited January 2014
    kVdD88G.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!