EA Forums - Banner

Chilli Cook-Off - Next major event idea - summer 2014

124Next

Replies

• Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    Not a great idea what can you possibly accomplish out if this growing chili will probably take 12 hours and what do you do in the meantime
    I say we should have dolphins terrorizing sf like in the we get the aquarium spawning dolphins and tap them giving out fins that you could win prizes

Three things
    1.The chilling idea was better than your idea and I don't even agree with it
    2.That sounds like a treehouse of Horror idea that wouldn't make sense since we already have Snorky
    3.What could we get from an event like that, other than a wate show that we already have in Krustyland?
  • LillyLove13
    75 posts
    edited February 2014
    I agree this would be a brilliant event whacking day was hard work!
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    Not a great idea what can you possibly accomplish out if this growing chili will probably take 12 hours and what do you do in the meantime
    I say we should have dolphins terrorizing sf like in the we get the aquarium spawning dolphins and tap them giving out fins that you could win prizes

Three things
    1.The chilling idea was better than your idea and I don't even agree with it
    2.That sounds like a treehouse of Horror idea that wouldn't make sense since we already have Snorky
    3.What could we get from an event like that, other than a wate show that we already have in Krustyland?

Ok fine forget the dolphin idea
    but this chili cook off what can you accomplish out of this
    You can grow chill pepperes from Cletus farm and wait what 12 hours plus to harvest
    It's like this vday event when you log in there's nothing to do unless someone gifts you hearts
    We need an event that spawns something every 15 minutes or so
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:

Maybe, just maybe your dolphin idea could be the new treehouse of horror since we had zombies and ghosts last year and the year before :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!