EA Forums - Banner

Pointless poll polling the pointless...

What is with all the pointless polls round here?

Replies

• conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    glenjamin8 wrote:
    I think you'll find that the majority of my posts are pointless, but that's not the point!
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    glenjamin8 wrote:

+1
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    Really, a twilight fan that hasnt killed themselves?

Oh that was in bad taste.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'd never kill myself over donuts but I would buy the idiotic misery box. I've done it just to see what **** crap I can "win" ----

Since I have everything, it's sort of pointless unless I win donuts ---- I've only won donuts twice in that box... Once I actually got 50 and about 5 weeks ago, 10.

I tried reading Twilight, on a dare, it was horrible.

Pointless polls!!! That's insane.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    It should be some **** prize like spend it all on dumpsters or something, at least with a misery box you can get a whole parking lot :P
  • traceym64
    155 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Ugh! Twilight! Suffered through book one to see what the fuss was about ..
    Boring......I would kill myself if I had to read more
    Anyone interest JR Ward's "Blackdagger Brotherhood" so much better

• jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    glenjamin8 wrote:

+1

++11
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I don't see any connection with donuts and the poll selection

Why would I need donuts to kill myself? Couldn't I do that with cash?
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    I don't see any connection with donuts and the poll selection

Why would I need donuts to kill myself? Couldn't I do that with cash?
    But would bender approve? He wouldn't settle for the ordinary cigar. Oh no, he broke into a building with the sole purpose of stealing the most valuable cigarette in the world just for triviality.
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I voted for reading twilight. Even though I have read them and found the writing poorly done, as I noted in your other post. I won't buy a mystery box. I won't speed up the Simpsons house though I'm sure this one was purely in jest. I won't sped donuts on tokens to spin the wheel, I only have the shelter left and if I don't receive it I will be grateful for the items I did get. I have no plans of killing myself as that is against nature, and though I will die, maybe even tonight it will not be my doing. Hopefully this has added some boringness to your boredom. :D
  • maciesdad
    212 posts
    edited January 2014

And people think Josh is the worst thing to happen to this board. After some of the sh!7 I read that you post I find it hard to believe you're still allowed to post here.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    :lol: When you put it that way, wheel cash ain't so bad.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I voted for twilight :mrgreen:
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    maciesdad wrote:

And people think Josh is the worst thing to happen to this board. After some of the sh!7 I read that you post I find it hard to believe you're still allowed to post here.
    Umm alrighty then... I don't know which part of that was offensive to you; the bad joke or my admitting that it was in bad taste? Also most of my posts are either defending EA from the constant griping, providing useful information or joking around so I'm not sure if it's the %5 of the time that I let my emotions take over the post, usually while I'm telling people to stop complaining or what? Please clarify exactly what makes me such a terrible character on this forum. Hmm
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    With the new title this is likely to be shuffled off to never never land aka off topic.
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I love polls, pointless or otherwise wasn't an option, but voted anyway :)
  • mdawny
    325 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'd never kill myself over donuts but I would buy the idiotic misery box. I've done it just to see what **** crap I can "win" ----

Since I have everything, it's sort of pointless unless I win donuts ---- I've only won donuts twice in that box... Once I actually got 50 and about 5 weeks ago, 10.

I tried reading Twilight, on a dare, it was horrible.

Pointless polls!!! That's insane.

This is a pointless comment, lol. Have I told you I love your avatar? Hugh Laurie rocks!
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    With the new title this is likely to be shuffled off to never never land aka off topic.
    Mmmmm, technically it has something to do with the game still.
    maciesdad wrote:

Umm alrighty then... I don't know which part of that was offensive to you; the bad joke or my admitting that it was in bad taste? Also most of my posts are either defending EA from the constant griping, providing useful information or joking around so I'm not sure if it's the %5 of the time that I let my emotions take over the post, usually while I'm telling people to stop complaining or what? Please clarify exactly what makes me such a terrible character on this forum. Hmm
    :roll: You're not terrible. He's just trying to get a rise out of you. You aren't the first, and probably not the last.
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'd happily read Twilight again, but I voted for Mystery box
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited January 2014

Also, you seem to be my number one fan around here.

Not sure whether that counts in your favor or against you, though.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!