EA Forums - Banner

Gold scratch r not available?

I got a similar bug/error: after I bought a Gold Scratchy, my game no longer worked. It would crash after login. I reinstalled the app and after some time - no Gold Scratchy. Is that a real live dollar I'll never get back again?

Replies

• JELLYBR0
    13 posts
    edited January 2014
    crushtor1 wrote:
    I got a similar bug/error: after I bought a Gold Scratchy, my game no longer worked. It would crash after login. I reinstalled the app and after some time - no Gold Scratchy. Is that a real live dollar I'll never get back again?
    So there's no real way to get it to appear?
  • crushtor1
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    JELLYBR0 wrote:
    crushtor1 wrote:
    So there's no real way to get it to appear?

I used the feedback form on the Google Play site...it just referred me to the help forums. Don't know what else to do, tbh
  • Camato372
    5 posts
    edited January 2014
    My Girlfriend had this problem too.

She was level 14 and was not able to buy this Gold scratcher.

We wrote a Support Ticket -> standard questions from the supporter (relog, reinstall, logout/in, etc..)

He was not able to help us, and wanted to send us to another company section of EA.

One day later -> My Girlfriend reached Level 16 and built the church.
    -> Wub wub -> Apu or Reverent Lovejoy (dont know who exactly) started a Dialogue. He explained the functionality of the Gold scratcher -> The we were able to scratch it, finally.

(We dont know what exactly the trigger was.. (Lvl 16 or the church) but: try to reach this level.)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.