EA Forums - Banner

a POSITIVE thread about the wheel *please read*

I too am thankful that the wheel isn't square, it is one good looking round wheel, that's for sure!

I've been torn as to what to do with the $1000 money I keep winning...should I blow it all on one major purchase, say a purple house, or is it best to spread it out and by multiple things like trees and fencing?

After much internal debate, I usually save my $1000 money and look forward to the next time I spin that round wheel for another chance at $1000 money!

Replies

• boonescifi
    32 posts
    edited January 2014
    But it is hip to be square!

Positive you say - I like the coins.

7sP6Jed.png  rQnZwhp.png 
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    Only someone with an extremely good balance of humour and optimism could find that angle! Thanks for that post hahaha
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    The wheel is the best thing about TSTO right now. I look forward to the nice stack of cash two or three times a day!!! I mean, if the wheel had actually awarded me any decent prizes I'd have no reason at all to keep playing.

:lol:
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Now *THIS* is a funny thread! :D
  • snyder712
    39 posts
    edited January 2014
    You know, the wheel is frustrating as he!! sometimes, but... I'm really glad all those items weren't premium donut items. EA basically gave away 180 donuts worth of snowmen, 200+ donuts worth of skins, Clause Co which probably would have been over 100 donuts, abominable (which is infinitely better than a 50-70 donut funzo (which i wouldn't buy if they reduced the price to 1 donut... seriouly), and Helter Shelter... which looks just like every other building, but hey...

Seriously, the wheel is great... and horribly frustrating. But great... in an angering, I want to throw my phone across the room with how many friggin spins it took me to get Claus Co. But seriously, EA, thanks for the most frustrating exhibit of generosity that I've ever encountered and likely ever will. I loved/hated/loved/hated and finally loved the wheel.

• snyder712
    39 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yay wheel... but maybe they can give us nothing for all the leftover spin tokens and leave a bad taste in our mouth
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'd like to take a minute and thank EA for not making the wheel square.
    That is all

Doesn't matter what shape it is, it's still rigged.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    amandabog1 wrote:
    I too am thankful that the wheel isn't square, it is one good looking round wheel, that's for sure!

I've been torn as to what to do with the $1000 money I keep winning...should I blow it all on one major purchase, say a purple house, or is it best to spread it out and by multiple things like trees and fencing?

After much internal debate, I usually save my $1000 money and look forward to the next time I spin that round wheel for another chance at $1000 money!

Haha, love your avatar and sig :lol:
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    There are two sides to every circle

Inside and outside
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited January 2014
    boonescifi wrote:
    But it is hip to be square!

Positive you say - I like the coins.

7sP6Jed.png  rQnZwhp.png 
    Do you know how a signature works? >_<
  • theshakes444
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    So we collect gift cards to get a spin token to do what? win more gift cards, no thanks. Kinda ****.
  • maciesdad
    212 posts
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    I'd like to take a minute and thank EA for not making the wheel square.
    That is all

Doesn't matter what shape it is, it's still rigged.

Come on man, there are a thousand other wheel threads you can take your negativity too. Why do you have to be captain bring down in a positive thread?
    Just quit spinning the dang wheel man.
  • amandabog1
    122 posts
    edited January 2014
    @mwdalton ~

Thank you - but I cannot take credit for the signature, skippermeh made this beauty for me and the avatar I stole, errrr, borrowed from google.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    amandabog1 wrote:
    @mwdalton ~

Thank you - but I cannot take credit for the signature, skippermeh made this beauty for me and the avatar I stole, errrr, borrowed from google.
    Hahaha I know that feeling... Ugh and they can have it back... NEVER!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!