EA Forums - Banner

Where is lvl 38 ?????

I thought there would at lest be a little something today. Not a level update until holiday event is over, but maybe a short quest line and something for left over spin tokens.
I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
tstoforum

Replies

• LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited January 2014
    I know! It's been two months since the last level update. :? It's never been this long for one level to be released (except of course from Level 20 to 21, but that was a different case). There were even released two levels in one month at some point.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Level 38 is still living in his parents basement. Will be out soon
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Level 38 is still living in his parents basement. Will be out soon

Lol. Hope the parents kick him out soon!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    level 38 is in a far away land, waiting for its masters to release it into our realm.... too nerdy! :twisted:

It'll come just have some patience.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    level 38 is in a far away land, waiting for its masters to release it into our realm.... too nerdy! :twisted:

as i said early it was already released with t.bob s.pig the whole judges "family" monorai toilet and stonecutters. I am already at lvl 50 where i got god and devil :)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

as i said early it was already released with t.bob s.pig the whole judges "family" monorai toilet and stonecutters. I am already at lvl 50 where i got god and devil :)
    Oh darn, I guess my device is a little behind. Better update soon lmao! :twisted:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!