EA Forums - Banner

Please don't post here unless you have more than 140,000 gift cards & have NOT cleared the wheel yet

PLEASE BELIEVE ME I TRIED, BUT I CANT RESIST!!!!!

tumblr_m4a52rU54J1r5bejso2_500.gif

Replies

• Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited January 2014
    I don't mean here...I mean in this thread. I'm just trying to see how many folks are in the same boat.
  • k8rk8rk8r
    131 posts
    edited January 2014
    I've never been good at doing what I'm told.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    costanza-answering-machine.gif
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    costanza-answering-machine.gif

Pop some extra for me?
  • cameeks78675
    20 posts
    edited January 2014
    Still waiting on Claus co. Over a week now and about 10 spins a day. Still get cash.
  • jasonbd77
    238 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm still spinning as well. It's ridiculous really....considering that I have far fewer gift cards and have no more prizes to win.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited January 2014
    Make that 143,000. 3 more spins tonght and still haven't cleared the wheel. :?
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited January 2014
    Cleared the wheel at 36k
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    More than 159,000 gift cards, and still needing the Clausco...

I am at the point where I have to let go, and stop wanting it so much, maybe this is when I will finally do my final spin.

• k8rk8rk8r
    131 posts
    edited January 2014
    ebenbane wrote:
    Cleared the wheel at 36k

I cleared it on my feeder account @ 43,000. 100,000+ cards on my main account, two prizes left.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited January 2014
    For those of you who have already cleared the wheel, congrats...we're real happy for you! But there are plenty of threads for you to post in.

I was really trying to start a thread for those of us who haven't cleared the wheel yet. I guess I can just start another one... :twisted:

• kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited January 2014
    If it counts, I've spun as many tokens as if I had around 150k in tickets and still no Claus Co. I only recently landed Helter Shelter.
  • CallMeAceRag
    183 posts
    edited January 2014
    But there are plenty of threads for you to post in.

I was really trying to start a thread for those of us who haven't cleared the wheel yet.
    Yeah and there are absolutely no other threads yet from people that haven't cleared the wheel yet. :lol:
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited January 2014
    There are but they quickly become cluttered with people saying oh yeah...I cleared the wheel with 1 spin. I'm so great. All I'm asking is for one thread where only those who haven't cleared the wheel yet post and list how many gift cards they have...esp those over 140,000.

I know...it's difficult to follow.
  • teknowledgit
    4 posts
    edited January 2014
    Currently sitting at 140,291 gift cards with 2/3 of my neighbors still left to visit in my daily routine. I've been trying to obtain ClausCo (my last piece) for the last 2-3 weeks.

It really is incredible how I can hit every other spot on the wheel repeatedly (obtain the prize, watch the spot change to a new prize, and then finally to cash or gift cards) and still not ever land on the spot ClausCo sits on (which is still the "original" prize at that spot on the wheel). Anyone remember when we started this Christmas stage?.....Has it been a month yet?....I won't go stir-crazy over this game but I've kept Lisa and Homer hidden for so long now (just to get the extra gift cards from the other characters) that I'm wondering if it's time to just move on to Part 19 and end what's left of it.

This might not be the right spot to ask this, but maybe you frequent visitors might be able to help point it out. Has anyone cleared the wheel while still keeping Lisa and Homer hidden the whole time? I'm wondering if my keeping them hidden is preventing me from finishing the wheel? Has anyone come across any conversation about this?

Good luck to you all out there trying to clear the wheel. :?

EDIT: just got the ClausCo today (Jan 10) and have now completed the wheel -- 153,505 gift cards later :shock: . Got it on my 8th spin (had 15 tokens saved up) -- no real strategy to my spinning either -- more like just close my eyes, spin and think about some beach I'd rather be on. Of note, I still have Homer and Lisa hidden with approximately 2 hours remaining on all the other character tasks from Part 18 that will net more gift cards. Without a doubt, I'm looking forward to moving on and finishing the Christmas storyline......even moreso now that I've completed the wheel. Also, kind of disappointing that it took EA having to modify the odds of receiving each item in order for me to finish, but I'll move on from that thought quickly and make it a distant memory. Cheers! :thumbup:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Currently sitting at 140,291 gift cards with 2/3 of my neighbors still left to visit in my daily routine. I've been trying to obtain ClausCo (my last piece) for the last 2-3 weeks.

It really is incredible how I can hit every other spot on the wheel repeatedly (obtain the prize, watch the spot change to a new prize, and then finally to cash or gift cards) and still not ever land on the spot ClausCo sits on (which is still the "original" prize at that spot on the wheel). Anyone remember when we started this Christmas stage?.....Has it been a month yet?....I won't go stir-crazy over this game but I've kept Lisa and Homer hidden for so long now (just to get the extra gift cards from the other characters) that I'm wondering if it's time to just move on to Part 19 and end what's left of it.

This might not be the right spot to ask this, but maybe you frequent visitors might be able to help point it out. Has anyone cleared the wheel while still keeping Lisa and Homer hidden the whole time? I'm wondering if my keeping them hidden is preventing me from finishing the wheel? Has anyone come across any conversation about this?

Good luck to you all out there trying to clear the wheel. :?
    apparently I am verboten from dis thread, but I too wondered like you about keeping Lisa and Homer hidden. But I did clear the wheel whilst they were still hidden.
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm gonna break the thread rules, too, because I won't be at 140,000 until tomorrow... but I'm still spinning. I got all of the lights and snow sculptures first (which is to be expected, because they have the highest odds of hitting), then Plow King, then some gift cards and cash, then Claus Co, then Mr. Plow, then some gift cards, then Helter Shelter, that was in the first week or so. Since then, i've gotten cash. Cash, cash, cash, cash, cash, cash, cash. Lands right next to the yeti every spin. Recently I won 50 gift cards from the opposite side of the wheel. It was very exciting. :?

That's over 100 spins from gift cards alone. And I do not have Homer and Lisa hidden; I'm earning those gift cards the hard way.

I wish the wheel had been rigged the same way Sideshow You is - to give a prize after a certain number of plays if you haven't already won it.

This is the first issue I've had with the game that really makes me not want to play anymore. I'd've gladly paid donuts for the Yeti, but I certainly won't spend real money on tokens that I expect will win me NOTHING. The frustration from the last few weeks has eclipsed the fun and excitement from the beginning of the event. :(
  • stefoorigin
    72 posts
    edited January 2014
    I got my Claus Co today..around 10th spin lol..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!