EA Forums - Banner

Neighbors

I like to tap neighbours glichables but have been focused on trying to clear the wheel.

I do have a question about the floating mops. I read a good thread a while back on what people would like their neighbours to tap. I thought that if you spray painted it will can help righteousness when your neighbour cleans it. But if you clean it up for them, it can hurt their righteousness. Also, they wouldn't get the few $$ and XP.

Replies

• MissTink83
    14 posts
    edited January 2014
    I like seeing what my friend has done with the place. Especially love visiting neighbors that have been playing for a long time. I have one of those towns where it's only halfway to what I want it to be. After doing my tourist impression, I tap boardwalk and whatever else is near.
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Vandalize, tap on tiles, corn, broadcast station.... Just grateful when easily found.
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Easy to find that tile, the others a bit time consuming.
  • fmarazzo30851
    53 posts
    edited January 2014
    I always go to the boardwalk first if they have that ill check for the other glitches but I always do the tile first
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    luli03175 wrote:
    I thought that if you spray painted it will can help righteousness when your neighbour cleans it. But if you clean it up for them, it can hurt their righteousness. Also, they wouldn't get the few $$ and XP.
    You are correct.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.