EA Forums - Banner

please help me. i just hit the jackpot on a golden tickect.

And even though it said 100 dounouts afterwards I only had 61. I have 1 before I played. So is there anyway to get my other 40? Also I don't kinow if this had somthing to do with it or if its just by chance. But I also have 61 giftbags. Is there some type of currency glitch that made my dounuts The same ammout of of my giftcards??

Thanks for any thoughs and advise.

send a report ticket to ea so they can fix it.

Replies

• Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Alkurian wrote:
    And even though it said 100 dounouts afterwards I only had 61. I have 1 before I played. So is there anyway to get my other 40? Also I don't kinow if this had somthing to do with it or if its just by chance. But I also have 61 giftbags. Is there some type of currency glitch that made my dounuts The same ammout of of my giftcards??

Thanks for any thoughs and advise.

send a report ticket to ea so they can fix it.
    and demand more donuts for your troubles.
  • glenowicz890
    38 posts
    edited January 2014
    How do I open a tickect in tapped out?
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    How do I open a tickect in tapped out?
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I have seen it where when i win doughnuts of the golden scratch not all of them will show up say for instance i won 12 sometimes only 6 show up, but if i enter krustyland or my friends town select area and then reenter my Springfield the doughnuts appear.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yeah try syncing your game and see if they show up first :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!