I'd like to see the homers tow truck
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    characters. I dont want them.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited January 2014
    I seriously doubt that we get a monorail that has any type of long track that requires major town redesign to place. I just seriously doubt that happening. I don't think anyone should be worrying about that.
  • wrathofmog
    6 posts
    edited January 2014
    i see people for troy McClure and lionel hutz all the time... but I really don't think they would use them seeing as how tragic Phil Hartman's death was. It could be considered disrespectful.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I seriously doubt that we get a monorail that has any type of long track that requires major town redesign to place. I just seriously doubt that happening. I don't think anyone should be worrying about that.
    The only way I could see it happening like that is if it traveled along the roads, with pillars along the sidewalks.
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I don't understand actively not wanting something, like the monorail. If you don't want it then don't use it, but don't fight it or complain so much so that people who do want it don't get it.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6299 posts Moderator
    edited January 2014
    I want it all. The Monorail, the Giant Toilet, Satan's Anvil, Olmec Head, etc...

5cbCnpq.jpg
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited January 2014

I think if there was just stations that looked like the KL shuttle and used as decorations it could be incorporated. Becomes kind of pointless though.
  • jennlevi
    70 posts
    edited January 2014
    wrathofmog wrote:
    i see people for troy McClure and lionel hutz all the time... but I really don't think they would use them seeing as how tragic Phil Hartman's death was. It could be considered disrespectful.

But one could also look at it from a different point of view and see it as respectful TO Phil to incorporate those characters! He voiced two great characters, and it'd be a shame if they didn't make it into the game because he died. :( (As you can tell, I'm rooting for Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure.. they're such great characters!)
  • jennlevi
    70 posts
    edited January 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    the monorail has no place in the game unless it's just the station (abandoned looking)..

for one they need to add a hell of a lot of space if it's going to be a full working monorail, i also just don't think it will look good in the town, would need a massive redesign of the town and lastly it's just not right to have a working monorail.. the whole point of the monorail is for it to be a disaster

+1

And to answer the original post.. I don't think it's a bad idea for us to post what we don't want to see, it could be helpful. I personally don't really like characters without tasks, or at least not as many of them. The cute little raccoon a lot of people like I suppose. But the puking frog prince and all the zombies? I put them away. And I also don't want to see a lot of obscure characters.. maybe I'm alone in this, but with how many good characters The Simpsons has, I don't think EA has to worry about running out of characters any time soon. They just released Kumiko today, and I find that pretty obscure (not that I don't appreciate a free character, because I do), but I'm hoping they don't release a ton of these characters.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Definitely some great anti-monorail points!

The idea of it being made to go on the sidewalk sounds terrible in it's own right. It'd have to teeeennnnyyyy ttttiiinnnnyyy to make that work, plus it would probably look like it's going to run over a character who just happens to be walking about.

I've seen spAnser's unreleased file, and I can say I like most of it. The toilet does seem a little odd. I don't know if they planned to release it for SF or KL. But if they did/do, I would hope KL. It' diff right in as some sort of theme park ride.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.