EA Forums - Banner

They Brought Back Swanky Fish? Update?

Replies

• brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Okay, I love a good joke, but Homer is ragging on Detroit and Flint as America's saddest cities. I was born in Flint, Michigan

yes, I can take a joke and it's okay. At least my hometown got a shout out. Where is Z at?

To some around here that is grounds to quit the game.

These jokes are always funny. Even when Homer called my country "America Junior."

Yeah, I know it is. That is in part why I said it. It is actually more sad because of the truth involved in it.
  • feisal_0546
    7 posts
    edited January 2014
    the new character whil show up in weekends show
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    As far as tstotopix says this update lasts till 14th so you have time to decide for the treehouse thing.
    they are all inside the building eating for the restaurant
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Love the Mr. Sparkle billboard. I was hoping they'd bring it into the game at some point. Things like the billboards and the store names are some of the funniest aspects of the Simpsons.

So is adding characters like Kumiko how EA intends to keep the game going?
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    are the characters task in the Swanky Fish visible?

No, they go inside the building for their task, makes the sign light up.

If you mean visible in the task list, yes they are permanent tasks. They are likely at the bottom if you didn't purchase the building. If you did, they they are properly sorted.
  • r3dmist88
    2 posts
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    f22k.jpg
    Well, the new character is pretty good looking for a little cartoon person, lol. I got the update, but havent got her yet tho :?: I wonder what is up with that. They also should add some voices to more of the female characters.
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited January 2014
    This is her 2uxz5ut.png
  • bimhoff82
    22 posts
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    Hold off from deciding until this Sunday.

Thanks for advice!
    As far as tstotopix says this update lasts till 14th so you have time to decide for the treehouse thing.

14th has been confirmed? If so, that's great. Gives me more chances to win that damn Yeti.
  • daniel4389
    16 posts
    edited January 2014
    Does the Swanky Fish come with the quests that it had last year?
  • dfd3032
    45 posts
    edited January 2014
    What characters have jobs at Swanky Fish? I was only able to send Skinner, comic book guy and Brockman.
  • Snakeyees
    2344 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    dfd3032 wrote:
    What characters have jobs at Swanky Fish? I was only able to send Skinner, comic book guy and Brockman.

If you read the rest of the thread others have pointed out what characters have tasks there.

but here is the TDLR

Homer

Dine at the Swanky Fish - 5h

Lisa

Skinner

Comic Book Guy

Brockman

• cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just set Lisa on an 8 hours quest like a minute before the update!!!

why-460x307.jpg

Same here I saw the update download but nothing happened when I went in so I figured it was timed to start later and set everyone on 8 hour tasks. Guess I'll get it this evening.
  • stevieort
    619 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AllenDelic wrote:
    This is her 2uxz5ut.png

Seeing CBG with the 'Hulk' hand made laugh out loud. Thanks for posting that image!
  • daniel4389
    16 posts
    edited January 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    dfd3032 wrote:

If you read the rest of the thread others have pointed out what characters have tasks there.

but here is the TDLR

Homer

Lisa

Skinner

Comic Book Guy

Brockman

But do they have the quests and dialogue from last year? I am only interested if there is a quest...
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    If you get a task involving homer dine at the swanky fish triggered by lisa then there is a questline for the swanky fish.

Im not sure if you will as it was an earlier episode tie in

EDIT: springfield waterfall was also given in swankyfish questline.
    Its not been posted so far so its unlikely there is a questline for it
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited January 2014
    Just got her! Gonna buy swanky fish and the billboard. Homer is still flying around my SF on his 24h Santa Homer task, and as soon as Lisa was free the new kumiko questline started.
    I didn't actually get an update as far as know..it just kinda happened out of the blue.

Yay Swanky Fish!
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I bought one of the Mr. Sparkle billboards as well. It looks pretty nice next to my Springfield Coliseum.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Of all the limited time/event items that I missed out on, The Swanky Fish is not one I really wanted or am jealous of when I see it in a neighbor's town. That being said, I bought it with the hopes that if enough people scoop it up, those other items (Cool Brown House, Mapple Store, O'Flannigan's Pub, Super Collider, Springfield Falls, Fort Sensible) may become available some day as well...
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AllenDelic wrote:
    This is her 2uxz5ut.png
    spoiler much???

also speculation from files says the tiein ends 17h before holiday event ends. 14th at middlenight gmt (night berween 13 ans 14l.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited January 2014
    Does Komiko have any outdoor tasks?

Her first task is outdoors. Not sure about the others yet.
    Kawaii. She poses and dances around cutely. It's kind of an interesting task as its one of the only ones that really make use of the back of the character.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.