12346Next

Replies

• CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    stevieort wrote:
    AllenDelic wrote:
    This is her 2uxz5ut.png

Seeing CBG with the 'Hulk' hand made laugh out loud. Thanks for posting that image!

Uh oh! Agnes is not going to like this!
    Would be amusing to have a mini cat fight.. Agnes vs Komiko over Comic Book Guy

• discostu1329
    12 posts
    edited January 2014
    Does anyone know if you receive the Waterfall still? If the waterfall was still available i would probably buy the Swanky Fish. If not, then i may save for the Volcano or Duffman
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:

Now that would be a great dual outdoor task for Kumiko

3hrs - Fight with Agnes over Comic Book Guy
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Does anyone know if you receive the Waterfall still? If the waterfall was still available i would probably buy the Swanky Fish. If not, then i may save for the Volcano or Duffman

The Waterfall was tied into last years episode tie-in. "What Animated Women Want" It was a free item given to us for finishing the quest line. It had nothing to do at all with the Swanky Fish as that was a separate premium purchase.

It was a limited time only item. It will stay retired unless EA decides to re-release it.
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited January 2014
    Woo-hoo! Finally got the Swanky Fish. I wasn't playing when it was released last year. A few other buildings that I need are: Mapple Store, Cool Brown House, The Irish Pub (forgot the name)...and maybe 1, possibly 2 more I can't think of right now.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:

Now that would be a great dual outdoor task for Kumiko

3hrs - Fight with Agnes over Comic Book Guy

I see potential for valentines update :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • empathy77
    4192 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    llazzarr wrote:
    Woo-hoo! Finally got the Swanky Fish. I wasn't playing when it was released last year. A few other buildings that I need are: Mapple Store, Cool Brown House, The Irish Pub (forgot the name)...and maybe 1, possibly 2 more I can't think of right now.

I want the three things mentioned as I missed them too.
  • batwa
    71 posts
    edited January 2014
    bimhoff82 wrote:
    So I have a dilemma for this update.

I have Lisa hiding in tree house for the gift card trick. I still do not have the Yeti(only thing left on wheel). Do I click Lisa to finish task and no longer able to send Springfielders on gift card quest or keep her there awhile longer?

Choices. :evil:
    Easy: store the treehouse and release Lisa. Then put her on the pretend to ski task and earn more cards for the wheel!
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    dfd3032 wrote:
    What characters have jobs at Swanky Fish? I was only able to send Skinner, comic book guy and Brockman.

If you read the rest of the thread others have pointed out what characters have tasks there.

but here is the TDLR

Homer

Dine at the Swanky Fish - 5h

Lisa

Skinner

Comic Book Guy

Brockman

Homer and Lisa do not have tasks listed for the Swanky Fish. It must have been from last year.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Yes!

I missed out on The Swanky Fish last round, snapped that up pretty quick this time around!

But 30 donuts got a billboard? Seriously? That should have been a cash item!

The girl is kinda cute.
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I just got the Swanky Fish! I hadn't planned on it. I didnt want to spend 10$ on one building that didnt come with a character, but then, I just won 30 donuts from the mystery box (actually I won a mystery box first and inside of that mystery box was 30 donuts), so then I only had to spend 5$ on the building. Yay!
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yayy an Asian character, good to see diversity.

She's so cute.. I mean, kawaii!

graphics-kawaii-small-173862.gif
  • mattkara68
    283 posts
    edited January 2014
    I am not getting the update :cry::cry::cry::cry: all my characters are free

Nvm it finally launched
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    Yes!

I missed out on The Swanky Fish last round, snapped that up pretty quick this time around!

But 30 donuts got a billboard? Seriously? That should have been a cash item!

The girl is kinda cute.

billboard adds .75% bonus, NO cash items do that, only donuts and free gifts from EA.

Side note: 1 of my neighbors has 12 yes TWELVE of these bill boards stacked in house farm format. WHY?
  • BurninRayne
    104 posts
    edited January 2014
    empathy77 wrote:
    llazzarr wrote:

I want the three things mentioned as I missed them too.

The Irish Pub is probably the only thing that will come back out of the ones you highlighted.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I got the free new character, and so far I think she is a decent character with some decent tasks as well! I like that we got Kumiko added to our town and i like the fact that we got a new female character because people have been complaining about not getting enough female characters added to the game :D I wasted 60 donuts on two of the Mr.Sparkle Billboards, I really like this billboard! As for swanky fish i have had it since the day it came out so i did not have to waste donuts on that building which is very good :D Overall a pretty decent update in my opinion!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.