EA Forums - Banner

Doesn't it bug you when.....?

I hate it when I buy every item and building that they offer and then don't have enough space to display them. I hate it when free players that have half the stuff I do feel they need to tell me that we don't need any more land and that I'm designing my town wrong. I hate it when hackers have some absurd amount of something (ie 100k gift cards 2 days into Xmas) and feel the need to make a post bragging about it. There's more but I don't hav the time to list it all.

Replies

• kevinmoses600
    137 posts
    edited January 2014
    I gave up on being angry with game hackers years ago when I played FF11 Online. ( Or was it 10? I don't remember)
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited January 2014
    I gave up on being angry with game hackers years ago when I played FF11 Online. ( Or was it 10? I don't remember)

I honestly don't care that they hack the game, a game like this it really doesn't matter like it would in say a multiplayer shooter. It does irritate me when they post here, and its obvious they've hacked, like they've done something to be proud of. You're right though, I shouldn't let it bother me, and I've given up trying to point them out here, but this is, after all, a hate thread lol.
  • kevinmoses600
    137 posts
    edited January 2014
    I was more or less looking for things that happen during game play that bug you innocently now. I wasn't intending on making a hate thread, that sounds worse.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    I hate it when I start the corn and then 3 - 5 days into making it the game asks me to crop some tedious crop. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist in a sense that looking at that quest and knowing that I can't finish that for another 80 days is going to bug the living hell out of me.
    This really does bother me too, it's the reason I never succeeded cropping corn (i once deleted the corn 30+ days in, just to crop moonshine). I have OCD here but it's not as though I need money in the slightest - I don't even want money anymore.
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited January 2014
    I hate it when you're scrolling around for sideshow bob and eventually stumble upon him just standing there looking at you like You fool! You've been looking for me to be running around again haven't you?

:mrgreen:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I hate when I enter a friend's town planning to tap their three glitchables, or their tile, or whatever they have meticulously placed at their landing zone and freakin' Sideshow Bob drags me way over to the edge of their town and that stupid popup that I have to somehow close without hitting some uncleared building behind it .. And then I have to tiptoe back to the landing zone without wasting a tap along the way. Of all the things in the game, he's really the only repetitive thing that always gets on my nerves.

And he's around all the time now! The meds already took most of my hair. He's making me pull out the rest. :\
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    I hate when I enter a friend's town planning to tap their three glitchables, or their tile, or whatever they have meticulously placed at their landing zone and freakin' Sideshow Bob drags me way over to the edge of their town and that stupid popup that I have to somehow close without hitting some uncleared building behind it .. And then I have to tiptoe back to the landing zone without wasting a tap along the way. Of all the things in the game, he's really the only repetitive thing that always gets on my nerves.

And he's around all the time now! The meds already took most of my hair. He's making me pull out the rest. :\
    They need to convert him to playable and be done with it.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    I was more or less looking for things that happen during game play that bug you innocently now. I wasn't intending on making a hate thread, that sounds worse.

Then change the title to "Things that happen during gameplay that bug you", you clearly labled it a hate thread.
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited January 2014
    They need to convert him to playable and be done with it.

Truth!
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I dislike that I can't put my neighbors in the order I would like to have them. So that on the days I'm like man a hundred really. I could just visit the ones who were my neighbors I know fairly well. A much lower number.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:

Then change the title to "Things that happen during gameplay that bug you", you clearly labled it a hate thread.

I don't like when someone tries to correct you
  • kevinmoses600
    137 posts
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:

As per your suggestion I altered the title of the thread to be a bit more friendly.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.