EA Forums - Banner

Do you think we'll ever get Shelbyville??

Prev1
Who can say what EA is thinking in this crazy world...
But I would love to see some sort of shelbyville tie-in/quest!

Replies

• Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Will there be attractive cousins?
  • edited January 2014
    Shelbyville would have definitely been a better add than Krustyland!
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I hope the do make shelbyville I think it will b fun
  • Jaye_Batista
    35 posts
    edited January 2014
    I don't think they should have to rebuild it!! Unless they finally start running out of things to do in Springfield!! Then they can re-build Shelbyville too??? That would extend the game indefinitely!!!
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited January 2014
    Maybe a Monorail to Shelbyville? :wink:
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    what? really?... and what would be in this town?
  • djmikeh
    86 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Hope so! 'Lemon of Troy' is one of my all-time fave episodes!

Anways, I'm off for a cooooool glass of Turnip Juice ;-)
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Will there be attractive cousins?

ha i forgot they marry their couzins
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Shelbyville would have definitely been a better add than Krustyland!

Krustyland was different though.

Shelbyville would just be the same thing (especially since a lot of the buildings are just spoofs of Springfield buildings)
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Doubtful that'll happen. I see a tie in happening before that.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    No no no no no no!!

We don't need another playing field! Just give us more land in SF and if anything give us a prominate SV character.

BUT NO NEW MAPS!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6389 posts Moderator
    edited January 2014
    We don't need anymore maps. Remember we're on a mobile game, not a console or pc game. People have problems enough with Krustyland

If anything just release Shelby from Shelbyville & give him a building, quest line & let him roam around Springfield. That is good enough for me.

Same can be said for Capital City. Just give us the Capital City Goofball as a playable character & I'll be happy.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    Shelbyville, no.

But what's up with the lemon tree? I got one from the mystery box @ year ago, and when I did I looked it up online. I think this was the first time I ever researched TSTO online. When I did, I read that originally the mechanics for the lemon tree were supposed to allow us to steal it from our neighbors. What happened there? anybody?
  • LJM0101
    25 posts
    edited January 2014
    I don't think it will happen and I don't want it to happen. It would be worse than KL.
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited January 2014
    I don't think we'll ever get it. From what I've seen from neighbors and forums KL isn't too popular, so I don't see them branching off in a similar way.

I could see them maybe releasing this kid: shelbyville_kid.gif

Two of his outdoor tasks could be: "Try to steal the lemon tree back" (assuming you have it) and "Shake fist angrily in air" (see below)...

tumblr_l9i4abLVeD1qc073co1_400.gif
    Shake harder, boy!
  • leepierce27
    328 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    No, I thought Homer only blew up Springfield? The only way that he'd build Shelbyville is if he decides to remake it, since the first time it was made nothing but cousin loving jerks took over.

Awkward segue.

All that I know is this *. Paddy's Day we have to have a "drunken riot" job for all of the characters. Similar to looting during the christmas update, except this one will be in the streets and the characters will be fighting with each other. This would actually be really simple to do, have a brawl between two characters, for example, groundskeeper willie fights principal skinner, lenny fights carl, prof. frink fights the sea captain, crazy cat lady fights the dog with the shifty eyes, etc.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited January 2014

u have any idea how many sprites they wouls need to do with the over 100 characters?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Shelbyville, no.

But what's up with the lemon tree? I got one from the mystery box @ year ago, and when I did I looked it up online. I think this was the first time I ever researched TSTO online. When I did, I read that originally the mechanics for the lemon tree were supposed to allow us to steal it from our neighbors. What happened there? anybody?
    apparently at the beginning u could and then steal it back 24h later. Imagine doing that now to find ur tree within 1 of the 100 friends of urs with how expanded the city become (thats probably y they removed it)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • leepierce27
    328 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    u have any idea how many sprites they wouls need to do with the over 100 characters?

Yeah, it'd be a hassle, but it'd be awesome, too since the simpsons is built around the notion that people are idiots who lose their cool over nothing. There's been a random fight in nearly every episode of the show.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Shelbyville, no.

When the game was very, very first released, before they took it down to re-design it as it started gaining popularity, you could steal lemon trees. I remember how much of a pain that was... It'd be there one second, Gond the next. You still couldn't inventory it, and the best you could hope for was to hide it and hope it survived!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.