EA Forums - Banner

Limited Time Stuff.

Swanky fish is cool. If you are not a completionist, is say skip the billboard.

Replies

• GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    AllenDelic wrote:

- Swanky Fish, Mr. Sparkle Billboard, worth it or not?

Swanky Fish - yes if you use 4 or 8 hour tasks. It give Skinner, CBG and Brockman a 5 hour task that pays more than their 8 hour task. If you want more variety in restaurants it helps there as well.

Billboard - only if you need a cool decoration. It's no must-have, so if donuts are tight I'd probably pass, unless you have a passion for Mr. Sparkle.
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited January 2014
    Well I do think Mr. Sparkle is funny.. but idk about that price really.
    Currently at 378 donuts.

Probably buying Swanky Fish though :)
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, I was wondering too, but since Swanky Fish is one of the few that I didn't have (was playing then but somehow missed the event), I ponied up. I think it looks nice.

I'm torn about the billboard. If it paid more than 0.75% multiplier, I'd feel better. It looks cool but I'm not sure how it would fit in my town. Would be great if we could stick it on top of a building. Maybe out by the Springfield sign? Aargh.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    Swanky Fish restaurant opens tasks for a few characters and the billboard is a multiplier. I would recommend the restaurant for sure and if you like hanging on to your donuts you might want to skip the billboard
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited January 2014
    Swanky Fish helps with your star rating and pays out, plus characters have tasks there. I already have it so I can't see the description, but I'm curious if it is once again listed as limited time, or is it a permanent premium building? If its still limited time, and you have any inclination towards buying it, I'd say pull the trigger. It's rare for them to offer it a second time, I wouldn't count on them offering it a third.

I actually like the billboards too though. Especially if you've already bought the others, they're one of the more unique decorations.
  • mrnohnaimers
    46 posts
    edited January 2014
    I got the billboard because I think its hilarious and the Mr. Sparkle episode was brilliant.

Not really interested in the Swanky Fish though. Don't really care that several characters have tasks in that building since they are not visible anyways, also I don't really care if their new tasks generate more $ than normal tasks.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I wish billboards would raise Consumerism, instead of all (so far) being premium items with a multiplier.
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited January 2014
    I love Mr. Sparkle, but that billboard price is pretty steep. If it were more like 15 donuts (which seems like a fairer price to me for purely decorative stuff) I wouldn't hesitate. But as it is...what with Valentine's Day coming up and all...I think I'm gonna have to hang on to my donuts for now.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    I love Mr. Sparkle, but that billboard price is pretty steep. If it were more like 15 donuts (which seems like a fairer price to me for purely decorative stuff) I wouldn't hesitate. But as it is...what with Valentine's Day coming up and all...I think I'm gonna have to hang on to my donuts for now.
    Definitely, at 30 donuts for a multiplier if only 0.75%, it certainly wasn't their best offer. As a completionist I bought it but I wish it had been a little cheaper for what it offers.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.