thats asian with an accent

Replies

• obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    me likey long time

ay chin!!!

I don't know you, so I'm not sure how to take this. But your comment is a bit weird, possibly upsetting. I'm hoping that I'm just not understanding your meaning. And that your comment is given with the best of intentions.
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    jus tryin to laugh
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Yep, I wrote this before I saw your Mapple post. Looks like you have a sense of humor, but hopefully you can understand why this gets a bit touchy from time to time. Let's be friends! ( typical Japanese approach :wink: )

Landing one. hello Dallas!
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    yeah add my lolreallynext id and ill delete a random and accept
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited January 2014
    We got a Japanese character for free! My home girl Kumiko! With an episode tie in!

Now if only they threw in a German one, so that Springfields resident Austrian Rainier Wolfcastle has someone he can talk to in his native language...
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AUSTIN JEWDEN HADEN
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    We got a Japanese character for free! My home girl Kumiko! With an episode tie in!

Now if only they threw in a German one, so that Springfields resident Austrian Rainier Wolfcastle has someone he can talk to in his native language...

Wait, let me guess. You want Uter!
  • k8rk8rk8r
    131 posts
    edited January 2014
    me likey long time

ay chin!!!

I don't know you, so I'm not sure how to take this. But your comment is a bit weird, possibly upsetting. I'm hoping that I'm just not understanding your meaning. And that your comment is given with the best of intentions.

He does what he can to upset people. It's best to just look away.
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    k8rk8rk8r wrote:
    me likey long time

ay chin!!!

He does what he can to upset people. It's best to just look away.

your avatar sucks
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited January 2014
    me likey long time

ay chin!!!

Oh look, someone thinking it's funny to mock Asians :roll:
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited January 2014
    @obake-odori, I'm happy to have an Japanese girl too! It's nice for Asians to be acknowledged in the game (and in the show). I'm Korean myself, but love Japanese pop culture, so I think she's really cool with her cute outfit and 'kawaii' task :D
  • PhantomEight
    1 posts
    edited January 2014
    For some reason I am not getting the pop up for the character. Is there a quest line or does another character have to be around to give you the character?
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited January 2014
    For some reason I am not getting the pop up for the character. Is there a quest line or does another character have to be around to give you the character?
    You have to have Lisa free then the pop up should come
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I didn't get this character, what was the lead up?
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    zicoboo wrote:
    @obake-odori, I'm happy to have an Japanese girl too! It's nice for Asians to be acknowledged in the game (and in the show). I'm Korean myself, but love Japanese pop culture, so I think she's really cool with her cute outfit and 'kawaii' task :D

Nice to meet you!
  • shelton540
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I really liked Kumiko.

I sorta liked the billboard.

I didn't like the rerelease of a building I have. I would have preferred a new building for all of us.

Just saying'
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!