EA Forums - Banner

A Quick Question for the Forum

2Next

Replies

• Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited January 2014
    Oh, life isn't worth living if you can't handle self mocking. The only problem with that online feed is that apparently all we can see in America are little clips. The full episodes are only available in Australia. Which is too bad, but from what I saw, it looked great.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2014
    I watch nearly all the episodes that are aired on tv over here, CH4 & SKY1 :) I tend to miss out on the Brand New episodes as i keep forgetting to watch them online lol Still love the show even with the amount of repeats Sky1 does :lol: I do think the game rekindled my love for the show as well :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have time but don't watch the show. It's doesn't fit into any of the poll :cry:
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    I have time but don't watch the show. It's doesn't fit into any of the poll :cry:

This. I chose it increases my chances of watching, because it increases it from 0% to 0.00001%
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    I started watching the show when it first came on the air 8,287,962 years ago, and have ever since. I don't see any reason to stop now.
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    This is what DVRs are for! I started watching when they first started, took a break in the middle, and have now gone back and watch when I have the time.
  • dmullen75
    89 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I usually DVR it but I make an effort to keep up. Funny though because I had kind of dropped off until I started playing this. It really renewed my enthusiasm for the show.
  • Yak_Fuji
    22 posts
    edited January 2014
    There is a lag in getting Simpsons episodes on to UK TV so tie in doesn't work for us.

I voted for visiting forums but no time to watch. I need to crank out my "dubious" pc which I use for visiting places that get me things without needing to watch on TV...and that's just a pain in the rear.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6273 posts Moderator
    edited January 2014
    I watch the Simpsons regardless if there's a tie-in or not. But it does make it a little bit more interesting when they release things like this.

Heck, they should release more new characters this way through the tie-ins. Honestly I think it's a good strategy to get people to watch. Especially if the quest line ties into the actual episode.
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have my PVR set for any new episodes and when I'm bored i'll watch some re-runs.
  • MegaIllusiveMan
    154 posts
    edited January 2014
    No answer at all. As I'm from Brazil, those episodes that have tie-in only come out months or even a year after the tie-in on game in my country.
  • molsenff06528
    34 posts
    edited January 2014
    Twkoenig wrote:
    I always try to watch the show, but depending on scheduling I don't always have the time to catch new episodes. I can play the game anytime though, so I try to put in my time at least daily.

Wish they would do something similar to southpark where you can watch new episodes online for free the next day.

not sure what cable you have but if you have on demand the simpsons is always on there.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!