EA Forums - Banner

Mr Plow question

Of course he does! :) aside from quest-only tasks, all tasks for a costume are exactly the same as the regular character in that they can be used whenever! Just switch from costume to costume in the character's menu (in this case Homer) after tapping on them.

Replies

• mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited January 2014
    Of course he does! :) aside from quest-only tasks, all tasks for a costume are exactly the same as the regular character in that they can be used whenever! Just switch from costume to costume in the character's menu (in this case Homer) after tapping on them.
    +1
    And they'll generate cash not cards
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    +1

I cant wait for it all to go back to cash now :) Kinda missing the greenery as well :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    +1

I cant wait for it all to go back to cash now :) Kinda missing the greenery as well :P
    I agree but soak it up while you can because you will be begging for snow by the end of this year when you've had a year of the same green!
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited January 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    +1

Wait, does Mr Plow currently generate cards? Lol, wish I'd know that two weeks ago! But I JUST got Claus Co this morning, so I'm not worried about it now.

Thanks Guys! I'm plenty familiar with skins, just wanted to check. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.