EA Forums - Banner

Why I think there will be an update today

Prev13
That's all the reason I need, to believe that 100%.

Replies

• Rooneytoon
    162 posts
    edited January 2014
    No way! Stop these speculation threads..

First of all: Christmas event will ending on Jan 14th. So they will put the level update and this ending together.
    Or it will follow on next Thursay.

And we just received a small update yesterday for this sundays episode. Like at the christmas event, they won't bring another update until the episode is aired.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    Episode tie-ins don't end until after the episode has aired. Correct me if I'm wrong but I dint think it has yet. This is purely based off past updates - I hope I don't burst your optimistic bubble!
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    Rooneytoon wrote:
    No way! Stop that speculation threads..

First of all: Christmas event will ending on Jan 14th. So they will put the level update and this ending together.
    Or it will follow on next Thursay.

And we just received a small update yesterday for this sundays episode. Like at the christmas event, they won't bring another update until the episode is aired.
    Ive always believed this idea and it was confirmed as they added a small tie-in to breach the gap during the extension. Then there is two weeks (the usual time between updates) and then comes Valentines Day.
  • neojansen843
    66 posts
    edited January 2014
    Pure speculation but....

1. If I recall correctly usually the episode tie ins come on a Thursday or a Friday this one came on a Wednesday

2. The tie in was very short and done in one day

3. It's Thursday and the most common day for updates

4. It's been wayyyyyyyy too long since we have had a level update

5. I'm in an optimistic mood today

6. I need to run errands today so if I am not home I'm sure we will get it

7. The puppy has something has in its eye and I have to go to the vet with him and I need something to cheer me up as he continues to empty my bank account

8. I can just smell it

Number 8 convinced me!
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Actually good point about valentines

#9 it will give us 3 weeks of level 38 before valentines day event comes out.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    That's all the reason I need, to believe that 100%.

I'm going to ignore all the naysayers and believe
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited January 2014
    Seems legit :wink:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm going to ignore all the naysayers and believe

060ec21017e667e3f8041664f8fb7b6b9cc8bbaee97d2e4d120a4871b50911a5.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I naively hope that after the episode airs, we get the billboard for free like the reindeer and the wailing wall.

Pretty please? :)
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    I naively hope that after the episode airs, we get the billboard for free like the reindeer and the wailing wall.

Wouldnt be fair on those that paid 30 donuts for something I'm sure they don't want 2 of.
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited January 2014

Wouldnt be fair on those that paid 30 donuts for something I'm sure they don't want 2 of.

I don't know, I'll take 2! lol. But I'm sure I'm in the minority. Yeah, they usually only give out actual free stuff on holidays.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited January 2014
    That would be awsome! I choose to believe! loll
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I hope your dog is okay.

Level 38 is an elusive creature like the unicorn. There's no way you can smell it. :wink:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11529 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    SpAnser says no
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I hope it's today but I'm still betting the next level update will be on the 14th. That being said I'm going to put most of the characters on 1 hour tasks right now on the off chance it comes out today.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    SpAnser says no

Probably, but I know sometimes he doesn't see the files until an hour or two before they are released to us.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    [flash]
    I hope your dog is okay.

Level 38 is an elusive creature like the unicorn. There's no way you can smell it. :wink:

Going to the vet at 11 so that's probably when the update will hit... :roll:

I can smell it, I didn't think I could smell a beaver but they do smell.....

Get your mind out of the gutter I mean a real beaver :mrgreen:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11529 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    SpAnser says no

Probably, but I know sometimes he doesn't see the files until an hour or two before they are released to us.
    i know but they already released one yesterday i doubt they will. But who knows!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    SpAnser says no

i know but they already released one yesterday i doubt they will. But who knows!

They did this a while back though I can't remember the episode or the level but they released an episode tie in on a Wednesday that was short and then Thursday they released the Level. I realize I'm probably delusional with hope but it's too early to start blaming it on the booze yet.....*gets up, shrugs and pours a rum and coke*
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    [flash]
    I hope your dog is okay.

Going to the vet at 11 so that's probably when the update will hit... :roll:

I can smell it, I didn't think I could smell a beaver but they do smell.....

Get your mind out of the gutter I mean a real beaver :mrgreen:

Beavers are not nearly as rare as the unicorn. Your argument is pointless.

I spent about $2000 on our dog this summer. Worth every cent to get her mended.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!