EA Forums - Banner

Browser Spellcheck

sfeggsfgsdhrtherht.... Still works for me.

Replies

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Anyone else notice that it has stopped working? Or is it just me?
    no I still get the odd smart-* pointing out my mistakes :lol::wink:
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    I don't make mistakes so I wouldn't have noticed. :)
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I don't no coz I can't smell :lol:
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    there's a spell check???
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I think he means the autocorrect feature as you type. And it's working for me with no problem, cause I tried misspelling a lot of the words in this post.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    No not autocorrect, before last night when i made a typo it would be underlined in red. Now I dont, and I am a terrible speller. This is terrible, the grammar police of this forum will eat me alive.
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited January 2014
    Nope. It's still there for me. Since I'm portuguese, almost every word I have written in this message is underlined in red.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    No not autocorrect, before last night when i made a typo it would be underlined in red. Now I dont, and I am a terrible speller. This is terrible, the grammar police of this forum will eat me alive.
    Just think of them as your unpaid editorial interns. :D
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    HCoinslot wrote:

LOL, thanks. Can't you just moderate my spellcheck back on? Thanks in advance.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    empathy77 wrote:
    there's a spell check???

Exactly! My phone changes most of the words I write anyway :lol:
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    HCoinslot wrote:
    LOL, thanks. Can't you just moderate my spellcheck back on? Thanks in advance.
    Let me see what I can do about that... Try another browser.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    Thank you sir! That's why they pay you the big bucks!

Now lets see if I can figure out what I did to IE to turn it off, so I can turn it back on.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:

Now lets see if I can figure out what I did to IE to turn it off, so I can turn it back on.
    Boom! Moderated it! I moderated it... to death! :lol:

IE is terrible. Pick any other browser, and you will have a much better online experience, in general.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    HCoinslot wrote:

IE is terrible. Pick any other browser, and you will have a much better online experience, in general.

Change is to me as fire is to frankenstein. I dont understand why it stopped working, I checked my settings and it is still set to on. :(

losing_it0.jpg
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    HCoinslot wrote:

Change is to me as fire is to frankenstein. I dont understand why it stopped working, I checked my settings and it is still set to on. :(
    The simplest answer is it is IE. It is the crippled runt of the litter of internet browsers. It survives because it is the little darling, that Microsoft chooses as it's default, but many websites have to have extra code, just to compensate for IE's lack of proper functionality. If the website designers don't bother with that extra code, things just won't work like they should. Any other browser is better.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.