EA Forums - Banner

Chances of donuts for krusty spin coins?

Highly doubt it. They probably will just disappear.

Replies

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    No
  • sparkinspace
    4 posts
    edited January 2014
    Did someone just use "EA" and "nice" in the same sentence? That's hilarious.
  • mblake525
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I don't understand not using your wheel tokens. If you have 34 tokens that equals $34,000. That's not too shabby. I find it far more likely that we could purchase some sort of glorified mystery box with our gift cards than receive anything for spin tokens. Your prize on the wheel is your gift for tokens.
  • porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited January 2014
    mblake525 wrote:
    I don't understand not using your wheel tokens. If you have 34 tokens that equals $34,000. That's not too shabby. I find it far more likely that we could purchase some sort of glorified mystery box with our gift cards than receive anything for spin tokens. Your prize on the wheel is your gift for tokens.

A grand win is nothing tho, 1000 is not much to most players if at all any, I have a feeling we will get something for spare tokens, but I could be delusional ?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I think if it were going to happen there would have at least been some indication by now. I'll just spin for cash unless spAnser posts something.
  • porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited January 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I think if it were going to happen there would have at least been some indication by now. I'll just spin for cash unless spAnser posts something.

Hmm, very good point, spAnser normally knows.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    SpAnser posted that we will have an 'hotfix' in-game update very soon. Hopeful. I agree with the above; 34,000 is absolutely nothing. I recieve at least 300k a day and I have over 150 million in cash. I also have 80 spin tokens and would like to think that I will receive something for them instead of letting them go to waste.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!