EA Forums - Banner

The new wheel odds make me very angry.

1234568Next

Replies

• dill1784
    36 posts
    edited January 2014
    Stop whinging Joshy and get a life. k thanx bai.
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I guess it sucks to realize that THI IS A GAME! Quit crying!

When we spend REAL WORLD money on this game, we have every right to complain.. just saying.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I got everything by Xmas without spending a single donut.
    Not our fault you are impatient.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    I smell a merge coming on
  • dill1785
    233 posts
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    I smell a merge coming on

I smell the dumpster, in which you woke up from calling.

CHECK MATE !
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Well, I was nailed by the you can't get pass the Present Depot bug which lasted 3 days. I believe I was really behind and bought some tokens. I was able to clear the wheel before the original end date.

Am I envious that the event was extended no. Do I feel bad that the odds changed and Players had a much better chance to get the Christmas gift. No

It didn't effect my gifts. It was exhilarating watching the wheel spin and landing on the gift you desired. Makes no difference if you paid for the token or ir was freely earned.

I enjoyed it. Worth every cent I paid. Worth every cent I didn't pay
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I prefer cloudy with a nice little breeze.

Me too.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited January 2014
    Well, I was nailed by the you can't get pass the Present Depot bug which lasted 3 days. I believe I was really behind and bought some tokens. I was able to clear the wheel before the original end date.

Am I envious that the event was extended no. Do I feel bad that the odds changed and Players had a much better chance to get the Christmas gift. No

It didn't effect my gifts. It was exhilarating watching the wheel spin and landing on the gift you desired. Makes no difference if you paid for the token or ir was freely earned.

I enjoyed it. Worth every cent I paid. Worth every cent I didn't pay

Minus the present depot bug, i agree with you totally! That's pretty much how i feel about it.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11550 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    There is one simple solution: WHO CARES
    To each his/her own.
    u wanted all immediatly? U spent donuts? Ur loss to not wait.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Bhawks2012
    216 posts
    edited January 2014
    Not once was I tempted to buy coins with donuts and I was able to finish before the original finish date. If your complaining because you spent donuts, it's your fault that you weren't patient.
  • ncwriter
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Still don't have them, still getting money, anyway!
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    ncwriter wrote:
    Still don't have them, still getting money, anyway!
    money? Who wants money?

I have money, I want prizes!
  • wwe8134
    35 posts
    edited January 2014
    On one side: EA never posted the wheels odds. That was something Spanser revealed and this forum started. Also, if EA wants to shift odds for freemium people that's fine with me. Now that I know their habits, I'll wait from now on.

On the other side: This game exists because of people who pay for the content. The day people stop paying for content is the day EA stops producing new updates. It's the simple truth, paying players keep this game alive. EA provides free content for freemium players with the hope of them converting to premium paying players. All of the free donut giveaways are designed to entice those players to buy content.

In conclusion: Bashing EA is a waste of time. If you don't like the product, don't buy it. You now fully understand how this game operates. "Limited time" items may reappear. Wheel odds may change. Community prize counters are sped up. Event end dates are usually pushed back. Use this information to make smart decisions and save your money.
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited January 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    btrade3 wrote:
    A bright, sunny day would make you angry too. Get over yourself already.

I won't argue with that. I hate warm weather. I get hot easily. My preferred temperature is about 60-65 Fahrenheit. Anything above 75 makes me very uncomfortable. I also hate the sun since it gets right in your eyes and is annoying. I prefer cloudy with a nice little breeze.
    Can't argue with that, I live in a hot climate and I hate it.
    I'd much rather live somewhere cold.
    In Summer you can only take off so much clothes before you're naked and still damn hot.
    In Winter you can at least add another layer of clothes for warmth.
  • mdawny
    325 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:
    It's no different than people like me who bought tv on dvd season sets for $30-$50 each then they release the complete series for $50-$150

People who rush always get punished which is why you find so many slow lazy people cause they get rewarded. Those who don't work make a better living than those who do too.

Wow, I was taught patience was a virtue. Apparently patience and laziness are the same thing now. What a terrible outlook on life. Good things come to those who wait is now good things come to the lazy and slow who dont work.

This is exactly what I was talking about. Rather than take accountability for your own desires and need for instant gratification, just insult everyone who doesnt rush into things the way you did.

:thumbup: @HCoinslot well said!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited January 2014
    rwvolture wrote:
    Those who don't work make a better living than those who do too.

Seriously? Listen to yourself sometime.
  • cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    I guess it sucks to realize that THI IS A GAME! Quit crying!

When we spend REAL WORLD money on this game, we have every right to complain.. just saying.

Complain as much as you wish it just makes you look mean spirited. It's up to EA if they want to be charitable and give stuff away to those who can't afford it. Once you have paid over to them it is up to them what they do with the profits. They are under no obligation to reward you for buying stuff from them after all you got what you paid for in the full knowledge you could have got it free if you had waited. It was Christmas for goodness sake.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited January 2014
    Why has nobody pointed out that EA's generosity may entice some to pull out the MasterCard when they may not have before?

Having a lot of people playing the game regardless of actual cash invested may well be the single most important consideration. Second part is to try to pry our money away from us.

Taking steps to ensure as many players as can reasonably be retained with a positive gameplay experience will help the game have a profitable potential over a longer period. It's much more beneficial to keep a current game going than to build a new one.

It would be a mistake to exclusively consider only the customers who have already shelled out real money. We are hooked and feel we get enough in exchange for our cash...it's why we keep buying. How much do you really need to cater to a proven income source when the status quo already works for them?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!