EA Forums - Banner

[Poll] Give us Dirt/New Ground Cover, day [ 654 ] of many <--- EA [email protected]@K

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Dannesand wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    mobile link doesnt work
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • philippama998
    739 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Dannesand wrote:

mobile link doesnt work

works on my phone...
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Dannesand wrote:

mobile link doesnt work

works on my phone...
    i mean on the forum. using m. link on the [ youtube] tag doesn't work
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • marcusz84
    32 posts
    edited January 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    I would like;
    -Dirt road
    -Cobblestone path
    -Cracked pot hole road for my run down part of town
    -Different types of bridges to use i.e a wooden bridge over a dirt path for my forest
    +1 :thumbup:
    +2
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Please Ea! Make it so we can extend the build able river to the sea as it looks very stupid stopping right before the sea! Does anyone agree with me? Please! :-D
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited January 2014
    Please Ea! Make it so we can extend the build able river to the sea as it looks very stupid stopping right before the sea! Does anyone agree with me? Please! :-D

.... Yes.... Obviously
  • dankface13
    176 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I love me some alice in chains! That is what we're talking about, right?!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mpwarner wrote:

.... Yes.... Obviously

I have a river running through my town and the river stops before it even reaches the sea! It looks pretty stupid Lol! ;-)
  • calebtbrooks
    107 posts
    edited January 2014
    mpwarner wrote:

.... Yes.... Obviously

I have a river running through my town and the river stops before it even reaches the sea! It looks pretty stupid Lol! ;-)

If you could get a road running parallel to the ocean you can run your river into it, with the "bridge" skin on one side but never exit out the other side.. It's kinda like a big drain channel that must go to the ocean even tho you can't see it...
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    ehoffa21 wrote:
    I apologize up front because I am sure you will get sick of seeing this but I am starting a campaign to generate a post each day to campaign for Dirt, ground cover. Anyone can suggest additional ground covers or weigh in but my hope is that EA will take notice and provide some additional ground design options. Dirt seems to be the most logical start (in my mind) so I am beginning there.

So EA, please give us Dirt...
    mods will stop you by day 2 so yea
    Making a new thread each day about the same topic would count as spam, but nothing is wrong with making this thread consistently active. Best of luck with getting noticed. :thumbup:
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mpwarner wrote:

.... Yes.... Obviously

If you could get a road running parallel to the ocean you can run your river into it, with the "bridge" skin on one side but never exit out the other side.. It's kinda like a big drain channel that must go to the ocean even tho you can't see it...
    Good idea, but still... I'd rather just be able to have my river go through the beach.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

.... Yes.... Obviously

Good idea, but still... I'd rather just be able to have my river go through the beach.

+1
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited January 2014
    "Give me land, lots of land, underneath the starry skies...don't fence me in."
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited January 2014
    Although I have been around awhile I'm not sure how to "Bump" a post to keep it current. So do I just add to this one each day to keep it current?
  • mengoni
    34 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I want dirt too! I want to make pathways thru my forest
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    Would very much like more texture tile. Like being able to exspand on the sand of the seashore. And I would love to be able to select different sizes of pavement to. E.g the large one for pavements and a small one for paths upto the house.

Hopefully they make a exspanstion pack with all this and new decorations e.g flowers trees benches bins. Just more varietys. I for one would like to see the American letter box ( not to be confused with post box :lol: )
  • Dynamyta
    26 posts
    edited January 2014
    i will surelly love some:

- GRILL s
    -umbrellas for beach or pools
    - some new walls not only grafity new colors, new grafity style

• ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited January 2014
    Keeping this going...
  • epolng
    298 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I honestly would only like dirt if it was smaller than the current size you get for pavement, and then if it didn't take too much in developer resources. As it is I don't personally have much use for a full size dirt tile. Grass is fine in the forest and I can't think of where else I would want to put that much dirt down.
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited January 2014
    I support this thread
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.