When you play a game...

Prev1
Take my time and aim to 'Catch em all' :wink::lol:

Replies

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    Take my time and aim to 'Catch em all' :wink::lol:
    lol that's what I did untill I got stitched over and had to start agian :evil: So I'm rushing to get back into place.

With most games I do it on easy and if I enjoyed the game I'll go back and play it properly..... Unless it's a cod game where I don't play story mode and just play multiplayer :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Well I often do the story line first, then the extras after I finished. That's how I did all the batmans, gta's and assassins creeds so far.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm not much of a gamer anymore but I used to be a die hard crash bandicoot player when I was young :lol: I would just play to progress to the next hub and then after finishing the game I would go back and try and make 100% by collecting the gems for time trial and getting all the boxes.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Well I often do the story line first, then the extras after I finished. That's how I did all the batmans, gta's and assassins creeds so far.
    i pretty much do the same. But only get the extras if I get a benefit from. E.g collect all theses then u unlock this.

@bee Crash bandicoot and spyro was my favriotes for the ps1 lol.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    i pretty much do the same. But only get the extras if I get a benefit from. E.g collect all theses then u unlock this.

+1 they were both my favourite! And a game called Bugs and Taz time busters :mrgreen: And There's rumors of a new Crash Bandicoot game on PS4!
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:

+1 they were both my favourite! And a game called Bugs and Taz time busters :mrgreen: And There's rumors of a new Crash Bandicoot game on PS4!
    lol I haven't play bugs and Taz game....I remember playing the animaiacs for the snes :lol:

Animaniacs_SNES_cover_art.jpg lol
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:

lol I haven't play bugs and Taz game....I remember playing the animaiacs for the snes :lol:

Haven't played that but I've still got my snes.. sega.. N64.. GameCube :lol: I ordered a Mario game for the snes on eBay last year cause it was like 4 pounds
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:

Haven't played that but I've still got my snes.. sega.. N64.. GameCube :lol: I ordered a Mario game for the snes on eBay last year cause it was like 4 pounds
    £4!! Bargin! :lol: I got rid of my gamecube my wii plays all of my games so I though I'd get rid. Iv got the dreamcast packed away somewhere. I was hooked on the shemue series
    ShenmueDCbox.jpg
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:

£4!! Bargin! :lol: I got rid of my gamecube my wii plays all of my games so I though I'd get rid. Iv got the dreamcast packed away somewhere. I was hooked on the shemue series
    ShenmueDCbox.jpg

You a shenmue fan? No fnnnn way, I love those games, I still play number 2 on Xbox 1. There was rumors it was suppose to be a seven part series but it died after 2. I would give my kidney for them to make another one.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

ShenmueDCbox.jpg

You a shenmue fan? No fnnnn way, I love those games, I still play number 2 on Xbox 1. There was rumors it was suppose to be a seven part series but it died after 2. I would give my kidney for them to make another one.
    thier was also a rumour that they where rereleasing a hd remake of the series. But it came to nothing in the end. I hope they do remake them. I loved coming home from work to go to work in-game :lol::mrgreen:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:

ShenmueDCbox.jpg
    Oh yeah! I had dreamcast as well! I can only remember playing Sonic on it though.. How good would it be if they remade these great games and were able to play online on them!
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    They remade sonic,crazy taxi and anothe game I don't like from dream cast. U can download it on the xbox market. Not sure if u can get it on ps3 :?

Edit, I say they remade, I meant ported it over to xbox lol
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Best thing about dream cast. You could download a game on any cd and it would work right away, well some needed a boot cd, but I sure miss my dream cast, well ahead of its time.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Best thing about dream cast. You could download a game on any cd and it would work right away, well some needed a boot cd, but I sure miss my dream cast, well ahead of its time.
    it was really good for its time, can't see why it didn't work out. I loved using the memory card as a tamagotchi for the baby chows in sonic :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2014
    Tbh it all depends on the type of game i am playing to whether i start playing on easy to complete the storyline or not. Games like COD i always start on easy so i can see the story then i work through each level till the game is fully completed :)

The game i'm playing the most at the moment (apart from Tapped out) is Disney Infinity, that game is wicked :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I was a huge Tekken head, and would usually play around second hardest difficulty. Mostly though I just wanted to play against friends. It's not just a fighter game. Its an art form.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    I was a huge Tekken head, and would usually play around second hardest difficulty. Mostly though I just wanted to play against friends. It's not just a fighter game. Its an art form.
    oh man! Loved takken, Eddie gordo was my favriote just imagine kicking sumones @22 by break dancing :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    When I play a game, I try not to run over the 'ladies of the night'.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    you get you money back if you do :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    you get you money back if you do :lol:

Do you?? :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!