EA Forums - Banner

Spin or Wait?

I have 98 coins at the moment, which will give me 98,000 $ at best (as the gift cards will certainly be worthless, once the event is over). 98,000 $ is not bad, actually, but I'd rather wait and see what happens if I don't use those coins. I don't actually expect them to turn into something worthwhile, but I also wouldn't rule it our completely.

Replies

• ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited January 2014
    Well if it you'll not miss the 100k you could possibly get then don't bother. Im bit bothering, not like I'll miss the 50k I could possibly get.
    I doubt they will convert the coins however.
    But the slight chance outweighs the 50k by a long shot.
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I have over 50 at this point and will not be using them until the last day of the event. I seriously doubt tokens will be exchanged, since they weren't the main currency. If anything, gift cards will be able to be exchanged, if they are going to do an exchange this year. I wasn't playing last Christmas, but I understand players were able to make an exchange last year with whatever their Christmas currency was.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited January 2014
    frogger53 wrote:
    I seriously doubt tokens will be exchanged, since they weren't the main currency. If anything, gift cards will be able to be exchanged, if they are going to do an exchange this year.
    I think it would be the opposite. The gift cards have already earned us prizes - by collecting enough of them we were rewarded with personal prizes and spin tokens. The spin tokens, on the other hand, if unused, have not resulted in any prizes for players yet.
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'll hold on to them, only because I have >$17million. But I doubt we'll get to exchange for something worthwhile. I'll even take some reindeer :P
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited January 2014
    Traded mine in for cash. Can't see anything happening with less than a week to go
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks, all, for your advice. I will hang on to them until the last hour and then join the wheel-spinning frenzy. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.