EA Forums - Banner

Post-Wheel-Clearance Letdown: I Get It Now

I finally cleared the wheel yesterday by getting the Yeti, and now I can relate to the "what now?" posts of others here. I'm actually kind of glad it took me so long. Now I login to my game and feel kind of apathetic about sending characters on tasks, because I'm not working toward any specific goal anymore and I've already got more than $3M in in-game cash.

Fortunately, there are hints of some new content/tasks to come following tonight's episode, and the Valentine's Day update shouldn't be far behind.

I guess my takeaway is this: I shouldn't rush to hit all the targets on a given update because once I do, I'll be stuck in the doldrums, waiting for a new update.

Come on, Valentine's Update!! :mrgreen:

Like it :D

Replies

• madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Congrats! Yeah, there's no incentive to keep playing playing once you've got all the prizes and cleared the wheel. Honestly, the only thing that's kept me interested is trying to help out neighbors still needing gift cards and hoarding spin tokens on the minute chance they'll be worth something.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    Congratulations on clearing the wheel :D

It's a bit of a drag once you clear the wheel but there's other things to focus on. For me it has been the BIGGEST cubic zirconia, which I finally bought this morning. Now it's finishing my SF. My point is you find something to keep you busy til the next update.

Oh and my apologies to my neighbors. I feel as if I've been slacking with my visits this past past week.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I only really carried on so as to get to the magical 150k mark :lol:

I've now let the present drops accumulate to try to give the message that i don't need any more, and my neighbours should drop them on people who may still be frantically spinning :shock:

But yep, 20 spins in the bank and wondering what to do with them :lol:
  • coookies58
    73 posts
    edited January 2014
    I was glad to finish so I could get back to gaining in game cash. I still need a couple aspiration all items. Over 7 million now but I don't want to blow it all at once on the zircon.
  • nicolesump
    129 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Congrats on completing, I'm still spinning at 105k.. Just did a spin by showing my iPad to my cat and making her bat the screen(she's used to playing paint for cats), she won me the yeti. Here's to her. I'm counting on her for Claus co :lol: !!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!