Replies

• Anurchy
    146 posts
    edited January 2014
    They said it won't be Krabappel..
  • Distracty
    306 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    It would be super tacky to KILL Mrs. K now, considering....
  • stldsf1
    62 posts
    edited January 2014
    Anurchy wrote:

Hadn't heard that. Thanks. Hope it's snowball 2, then.. Hate that cat
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    stldsf1 wrote:
    Anurchy wrote:

Hadn't heard that. Thanks. Hope it's snowball 2, then.. Hate that cat

Snowball 2 already died. Then 3-5 or was it 6, the last one was renamed S2 and to pretend that none of it ever happened.
  • BouncyX
    114 posts
    edited January 2014
    they said the character would be voiced by an emmy winner....not sure if thats specific or vague after 25yrs but yeah. lol

also we don't know if they mean they won an emmy for this show, or just someone won one for something in their career.
  • ScrappySeconds
    183 posts
    edited January 2014
    I heard it will be Apu that dies. I have no proof and no clue to how real it is, but that's what I heard :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6356 posts Moderator
    edited January 2014
    stldsf1 wrote:
    I assume it's Ms Krababble. Radioactive Man isn't really a character

Actually he is a character. A comic book character. But a character nonetheless. You can put him in they same line as Itchy & Scratchy. Yes they are both cartoon characters, but they are both staple characters.

This is why it is imperative that EA releases Radioactive Man as a playable character & NOT as a skin for Wolfcastle
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'd prefer radioactive man as a character, but I'd take just the skin if it meant he was in the game.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited January 2014
    i just hope they don't kill someone really good though like moe..
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6356 posts Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Twkoenig wrote:
    I'd prefer radioactive man as a character, but I'd take just the skin if it meant he was in the game.

Making him as a skin would defeat the purpose. He has to be a separate playable character. Because that's what he is.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I have no idea who, but if I had to guess, I'd be inclined to go with Sideshow Bob.
  • frimar21
    34 posts
    edited January 2014
    well, as of today we don't really know who will be... in any case, here in Italy, the character will be alive at least for a couple of years ;-)
  • SalvatoreLoz86
    107 posts
    edited January 2014
    I really LOVED this episode! Especially all the Studio Ghibli reference's when homer and Kumiko's dad got drunk on snake rice wine lol!!!
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited January 2014
    BouncyX wrote:
    they said the character would be voiced by an emmy winner....not sure if thats specific or vague after 25yrs but yeah. lol

also we don't know if they mean they won an emmy for this show, or just someone won one for something in their career.

good point! ... i guess it was not him then
  • forevermadne
    40 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm guessing it's Apu. I've read that Hank Azaria doesn't really like doing the character anymore, as it's a little racist that he is.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm guessing it's Apu. I've read that Hank Azaria doesn't really like doing the character anymore, as it's a little racist that he is.

It'll be like when they killed Brian in Family Guy recently or Bobby Ewing in Dallas all those years back. If it is Apu he'll step out of the freezer two episodes later. Same with any major character.
  • fizzbin71825
    239 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    BouncyX wrote:

This is what has led to the speculation that it will be Sideshow Bob. It makes sense. He's only in one episode a year and the story has basically its course with him.

Those who speculate it is Edna - the announcement that a character was dying this year was made before Marcia Wallace passed away last year. They have basically said that her character will be "retired" later in the season.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    frimar21 wrote:
    well, as of today we don't really know who will be... in any case, here in Italy, the character will be alive at least for a couple of years ;-)
    minimum. Italia 1 and fox tsk
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • JOKER116
    44 posts
    edited January 2014
    i found this article where Al Jean talks about it and says the character who dies in the show the person who does the voice has won a emmy for it and these are the people who won an emmy for simpson voices Nancy Cartwright (1992), Dan Castellaneta (1992, 1993, 2004, 2009), Julie Kavner (1992), Jackie Mason (1992), Yeardley Smith (1992), Marcia Wallace (1992), Hank Azaria (1998, 2001, 2003), Kelsey Grammar (2006) and Anne Hathaway (2010)

this the article for proof http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/10349679/The-Simpsons-who-will-be-killed-off.html
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited January 2014
    This is what has led to the speculation that it will be Sideshow Bob. It makes sense. He's only in one episode a year and the story has basically its course with him.

Those who speculate it is Edna - the announcement that a character was dying this year was made before Marcia Wallace passed away last year. They have basically said that her character will be "retired" later in the season.[/quote]

Did they? I missed that? I hope she stays even if she never speaks again. She's a classic
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.