Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    i want a Duff Party Bus
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2014
    Thankfully i am not needing anything, although i almost was due to the spinney thing lol

If my memory serves me correctly didnt they do a garage sale type thing a while back?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Thankfully i am not needing anything, although i almost was due to the spinney thing lol

If my memory serves me correctly didnt they do a garage sale type thing a while back?

they did but it was not old items

everything in the garage sale was new and what it said was something like left over stuff from the season.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

They did a Season 24 Yard Sale but it was all new items it didn't bring back any of the limited time Episode Tie-Ins from season 24
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Edit: Darn not beaten once but twice. I need more WD Tents. That's all I would like. I didn't buy enough the first time around.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    they did but it was not old items

everything in the garage sale was new and what it said was something like left over stuff from the season.
    spAnser wrote:
    They did a Season 24 Yard Sale but it was all new items it didn't bring back any of the limited time Episode Tie-Ins from season 24

Ahhh thanks guys :) For some reason i thought it was old stuff, duno why :(

Well we can only hope they bring old stuff back for all the people who dont have certain items :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yeah I want them to bring back some old stuff, make sure android users get loving too :mrgreen:

Luckily I stocked up on the WD tents :mrgreen: they could return next year :shock: let's hope they have an auto tapp this year. My fingers are mangled now :lol:
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited January 2014
    I only need the giant coachroach/cricket thing and the monkey balloons.
    Im not bothered about it tho, so my game isnt 100% complete atm
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Getting the mall made the mapple store next to it, a high priority for me.
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited January 2014
    Rex Banner and Abe Lincoln. Then the Bare-Chested Willie skin.

I'm not too much of a fan of characterless houses, but next in line would be the Cool Brown House, even if it came without the Cool Homer skin (I have enough Homer skins already, and I'm more than happy with him as Mr. Plow).
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Rex Banner and Abe Lincoln. Then the Bare-Chested Willie skin.

I'm not too much of a fan of characterless houses, but next in line would be the Cool Brown House, even if it came without the Cool Homer skin (I have enough Homer skins already, and I'm more than happy with him as Mr. Plow).

Cool Homer has great tasks though. Drinking a beer in front of the cool brown house and showing off his fixie, I use those often.

Rex banner is a boring character but he comes with the diner which is a great building. And bare chested willie is the best thing ever...

I hope they DO have a rummage sale or a swap-meet and sell all the older stuff.

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    subii42 wrote:
    I only need the giant coachroach/cricket thing and the monkey balloons.
    Im not bothered about it tho, so my game isnt 100% complete atm
    nahh mines not 100%. Maybe 93%. I wasn't paying attention to the Halloween quest and missed out on homers top hat and ring of fire :( booo, That's what I get for click through the dialogue :lol:
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6237 posts Moderator
    edited January 2014
    They can bring back old stuff just as long as they add something new to it for those of those that already have these items. Sort of like how they brought back the Swanky Fish and added Kumiko as a playable character. They should've given her a task there.

1. Re-release the Cool Brown House and add Terrence as a playable character
    2. Re-release Mapple Store and add Steve Mobbs as a playable character
    3. Re-release Duff Racer and add Yarn Barn as a new building
    And so forth
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited January 2014
    Rex banner is a boring character but he comes with the diner which is a great building.

Also, he comes from a classic episode, which is enough for me to really want him...
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    Does anyone remember approximately when the last garage sale was
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited January 2014
    Rex banner is a boring character but he comes with the diner which is a great building.

Also, he comes from a classic episode, which is enough for me to really want him...

Love his 4 and 8 hr tasks. Also the diner is one of my fave buildings
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited January 2014
    Definitely the parade balloons. Every time I see them I'm like :( ...they look so cool!

I also want Maude (although she isn't an item...lol), and the Lisa Liberty statue.
  • Canook445
    16 posts
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    Does anyone remember approximately when the last garage sale was

Middle of May. It was after the season finale aired. I wish I bought more crickets ....
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Before my TSTO time:
    *Cool Brown House
    *Valentine's Day items - Butterfats, Howard's Flowers, rose bush, tree etc. (Hopefully in a few weeks they'll be mine!!)

Missed Purchases:
    *Smoke Machine/Devil Donuts cart - wish I'd bought multiples.
    *Whacking Day tents - wish I'd bought multiples.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!