EA Forums - Banner

So I guess I'm not clearing the wheel...

Prev1
I'll delete a friend and add you, and drop you some boxes.

Replies

• Clenny37
    30 posts
    edited January 2014
    You're doing better than me at 84,000 gift cards. I am using my last cards tonight, but that'll give me 12 or so tries.
  • JohnBuc06
    4 posts
    edited January 2014
    Just used my last 8 spin tokens ...unless I get one in a box I'm done and no Claus Co for me so you won't be the only one :cry:
  • The_Game144
    24 posts
    edited January 2014
    same here, the yeti was the only prize i was looking for, and it's the only one who didn't show up
  • cornick1234
    189 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    132k and counting and still no clause co!
  • Rooneytoon
    162 posts
    edited January 2014
    Oh look! Whats that? The felt 1000th thread about clearing or not clearing a wheel.. Is that really needed??? I am sorry for you guys, but couldnt you write these complainings in one same single thread??
  • Clenny37
    30 posts
    edited January 2014
    I don't think it is about complaining. It's more just a roll-call for the unluckiest of us. No one is saying anything about it being unfair or demanding free stuff. The threads could be condensed into one, or you could stop clicking threads with the same title...guess which one you have control over?
  • cjryder625
    1413 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Rooneytoon wrote:
    Oh look! Whats that? The felt 1000th thread about clearing or not clearing a wheel.. Is that really needed??? I am sorry for you guys, but couldnt you write these complainings in one same single thread??

Hey look another person complaining about people legitimately posting in the forum. Couldn't you just set up a thread about it and all the rest of us can ignore you.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Rooneytoon
    162 posts
    edited January 2014
    Clenny37 wrote:
    I don't think it is about complaining. It's more just a roll-call for the unluckiest of us. No one is saying anything about it being unfair or demanding free stuff. The threads could be condensed into one, or you could stop clicking threads with the same title...guess which one you have control over?

Well, I really have no problem with ignoring these threads. It's just that there are way too many threads about the exact same things. And in my opinion this is making the forum really junky.

There is a simple search function over there. But it seems easier to just open a new thread...

So do whatever you need to do. I just wanted to say it once.. :P And don't be mad. Normally I'm a good guy :lol:
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    So to all of you people that didn't clear the wheel, how hard were you trying? Did you visit 100 friends everyday? Milk the Step 18 hunting tasks?
    I only ask because I did those things, and managed to clear the wheel at around 140,000 giftcards, before they increased the odds. I continued to do this up until this weekend, and I still have 100 spare tokens. I never bought or sped up anything with donuts either.
    cHWKsIi.png
  • goyaks2976
    26 posts
    edited January 2014
    I was affected by the glitch and stopped getting my free spin token when I was around 35,000 gift cards, I now have over 96,000 gift cards, been visiting my friends towns daily and I still have not cleared the wheel. I even spent donuts on extra spin tokens with no luck. At this point I have given up.
  • gregp07
    120 posts
    edited January 2014
    Unlucky, join the club. Some of us just can't get what we want. I miss helter shelter, Claus co and yeti. Sucks to be me.
  • rageaholic96
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I have 51k and I doubt I'll get the last item, Claus Co. Here's hoping Claus Co. becomes a permanent premium item.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    People like complaining a lot.
  • sfdsquid
    12 posts
    edited January 2014
    My 10yo has not cleared the wheel - she has over 80k gift cards & is "only" missing Clausco & Helter Shelter.

I am hoping for a belated Christmas miracle.
  • marcusz84
    32 posts
    edited January 2014
    I just cleared the final item (ice god) with what would have been my 2nd to last coin. I have enough friends left to visit to get me one final coin.

Don't give up folks!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    sfdsquid wrote:
    My 10yo has not cleared the wheel - she has over 80k gift cards & is "only" missing Clausco & Helter Shelter.

My 10yo son has also not cleared the wheel. He needs the two plow skins.
  • huggypuppy
    7 posts
    edited January 2014
    103000 cards and no yeti :( or ice god. I visited all 100 friends everyday and still have the worst luck. Went from getting nothing but money to nothing but gift cards after new odds. Have 2 spins left and not expecting much. Congrats to those that had all the luck on your side and cleared the wheel.
  • k8rk8rk8r
    131 posts
    edited January 2014
    112000+ and two prizes left on the wheel.
  • RichardJH11
    211 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    116,000 cards and no yeti, the only item left for me, which has been the case for 2 weeks now!
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    sfdsquid wrote:

My 9 year old needed Claus Co, Helter Shelter and the ice goddess, he's only got around 40k cards as he thankfully doesn't live on the game.

Last night tho we spun up Helter Shelter and then Claus co on consecutive spins, so it does happen, don't lose hope yet!

He can live without the ice goddess :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!