EA Forums - Banner

Christmas stats.

I still haven't cleared and its annoying :evil: I play daily and I just can't clear the stinking wheel.

Replies

• kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited January 2014
    I know people well north of 100k gift bags that still do not have the wheel.
  • laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Yeah I find it interesting that there are a lot of people on here that have loads of gift cards plus bought donuts for more spin tokens yet still didn't get everything on the wheel! :?:
  • Sub_Deviant
    10 posts
    edited January 2014
    I ended up on 101000 gift cards, spending an additional 75 donuts plus my daily eggnog spin and still needed Claus Co.
    I don't feel angry as the wheel was a gamble I just feel disappointed in the game as I'm a daily player since day one.
    The wheel has left this game with a very sour taste and to be honest made me consider listening to my girlfriend and leaving it as even Vegas odds aren't that bad.
    Poor show EA
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited January 2014
    I ended up on 101000 gift cards, spending an additional 75 donuts plus my daily eggnog spin and still needed Claus Co.
    I don't feel angry as the wheel was a gamble I just feel disappointed in the game as I'm a daily player since day one.
    The wheel has left this game with a very sour taste and to be honest made me consider listening to my girlfriend and leaving it as even Vegas odds aren't that bad.
    Poor show EA

I agree with you. I hated the wheel and I stopped playing for a whole week because I was just too frusterated by the wheel. Almost quit the game altogether, after a week without playing the urge to play was not there anymore. Forgot that the update was due today and without the little reminder to update from the AppStore I would have not open it again today and I was a daily player for almost a year...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!