EA Forums - Banner

Goodbye Christmas today but will we see level 38?

Prev1
Lets wait for spAnser and see

Replies

• jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014

I know! Where is he? :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2014

Probably looking into this issue as we speak :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Probably looking into this issue as we speak :P

I hope so!
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    most of the time we don't know.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited January 2014

Maybe he posted info but it got lost in the 2,786 threads involving either wheel complaints or baseless update speculation.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11529 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    No lvl 38 yet. At last not added. We still have 1h35m till event ends.
    baseless? Too bad the info i posted come from spAnser himself
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited January 2014
    My guess is we get a full update today which removes Christmas, and adds level 38. New content, woohoo.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11529 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Or level update may come thursday?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Or level update may come thursday?

I really hope not :cry:
  • chelsp88
    160 posts
    edited January 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:

Maybe he posted info but it got lost in the 2,786 threads involving either wheel complaints or baseless update speculation.

amen to that!! i like this forum, but i cannot wait to see the back of wheel-complainers.
    I was lucky to clear the wheel at under 30k cards, but i know if i hadn't, i wouldn't have moaned endlessly about it
  • chelsp88
    160 posts
    edited January 2014
    i hope so...
  • neojansen843
    66 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yeah... finally got my last Christmas prize... so can't wait for the new update... :P
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited January 2014
    Can't wait for the snow to finally be gone!
  • BaronVonHell
    92 posts
    edited January 2014
    chelsp88 wrote:
    amen to that!! i like this forum, but i cannot wait to see the back of wheel-complainers.
    I was lucky to clear the wheel at under 30k cards, but i know if i hadn't, i wouldn't have moaned endlessly about it

I admire your optimism, but, we all know they'll just turn into "Insert New Issue Here" Complainers. LOL
  • HQmer
    81 posts
    edited January 2014

Last year the snow remained through the valentines day event if I'm remembering correctly.
  • pmap89
    34 posts
    edited January 2014
    HQmer wrote:

Last year the snow remained through the valentines day event if I'm remembering correctly.

No. That wouldn't even make sense considering Valentines day is associated with good weather. Just look at your valentine decorations with snow to figure out you bought them without the snow damage on the roses.
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    chelsp88 wrote:

I admire your optimism, but, we all know they'll just turn into "Insert New Issue Here" Complainers. LOL

Good Lord. Does this mean I haven't seen the backs of the droning of the people who whine over and over and over and over about people whining.

At least the people who you call "whiners" have a new issue each time. THESE posts are like politicians' talking-points. Nary a word varies. I was startled the other day, someone used the phrase "cry baby". It was refreshing to know someone apparently stumbled upon a thesaurus.

Plus, imagine how stunned I was to see HillbillyWhatever whine this morning about the snow going away too soon, instead of being grateful that EA gave him snow in the first place.

(Wow. First the finding-a-synonym and now a change of philosophy. Flying pigs oughta be sighted any time now.)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • chelsp88
    160 posts
    edited January 2014
    chelsp88 wrote:

Good Lord. Does this mean I haven't seen the backs of the droning of the people who whine over and over and over and over about people whining.

At least the people who you call "whiners" have a new issue each time. You guys posts are like politicians' talking-points. Nary a word varies. I was startled the other day, someone used the phrase "cry baby". It was refreshing to know someone apparently stumbled upon a thesaurus.

Plus, imagine how stunned I was to see HillbillyWhatever whine this morning about the snow going away too soon, instead of being grateful that EA gave him snow in the first place.

(Wow. First the finding-a-synonym and now a change of philosophy. Flying pigs oughta be sighted any time now.)

your opinion on what i post is neither desired nor required, so feel free to carry on trying to act more superior because your opinions differ from mine.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    With Christmas extended a week, I hope we do see a level bump today.
  • BaronVonHell
    92 posts
    edited January 2014
    chelsp88 wrote:

At least the people who you call "whiners" have a new issue each time. THESE posts are like politicians' talking-points. Nary a word varies. I was startled the other day, someone used the phrase "cry baby". It was refreshing to know someone apparently stumbled upon a thesaurus.

You do realize the irony of your post, right? You just joined the "People who whine about the people who whine about the whiners" group? ;)

Begun the Whine Wars have.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!